People's United Bank Mobile BankingUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: People's United Bank
- Current Version 18.104.22.168
- Size 20.57 MB
- Released Dec 3, 2011
- Age 4+
- Category Finance
- User Ratings 3.00 (5 votes)
People’s United Bank provides know-how on the go with our Mobile Banking app for iPhone®.
Access your bank accounts conveniently and securely, wherever you are. Our app allows you to make deposits, check balances, request transfers, pay bills and find the nearest People’s United Bank branch or ATM.
- Snap photos of checks to deposit from your mobile device
- View recent mobile deposits
-Use your fingerprint as a convenient and secure way to log in
-Quickly make check deposits, view account balances, review account activity and transfer funds
- Check account balance and activity
- View monthly cash flow
- Search recent transactions by date, amount or check number
- View cleared check images
- Move funds between your People’s United Bank accounts
- Pay bills instantly
- View recently paid bills
- View scheduled payments
- Conveniently add, edit and delete bill payment payees from within our mobile banking app.
- Online bill payment enrollment is required.
- Find a nearby People’s United Bank branch or ATM
- See branch details, including hours and phone number
- Get directions
• Must be enrolled in People’s United Online Banking
• Visit www.peoples.com/peoplesonline to setup your online banking account
• Payees and recurring transfers must first be setup within online banking
• Mobile Check Deposit requires a rear facing camera
• Deposits subject to verification and may not be available for immediate use. Visit www.peoples.com for the Funds Availability Policy
• See terms and conditions at www.peoples.com/mobilebanking
iPhone, iPad, iTunes and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple, Inc.
©2016 People’s United Bank, N.A. | Member FDIC | Equal Housing Lender
What's new in version 22.214.171.124
Version 3.5 provides minor updates to optimize your mobile banking experience. Enhanced Touch ID – easily access Mobile Banking with just your fingerprint. With Enhanced Touch ID you can make check deposits and transfer funds in addition to viewing your account balance and activity. Thank you for using People's United Bank Mobile Banking.
People's United Bank Mobile Banking is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for free with in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 7.1 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the Peoples United Bank Mobile Banking app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Add a feedback button in app. Give a feed back button for customer to give feed back so that customer doesn't have to request on App Store page.
When I make a transfer from checking to mortgage account it always goes to monthly payment and there is no way to transfer to
principle like desktop does.
Great Bank, Convenient App. I have read a couple reviews on this app n I never write reviews but I felt compelled to because of the few ppl that say it's a
horrible bank. The branch I go to is located in a supermarket yet they still are always extremely knowledgeable and friendly and
if I got three dollars that I don't want to
Great app!. Awesome app! Please update and fix finger I'd!
Basic banking. I'm a long time customer and some what techie, this mobile app is basic and perfect for me. Double sign in, no problem, I'm
retired have all the time in the world.
Basic banking app. App does everything I need it to do. Very stable and never crashes on me. My only gripe is that the fingerprint login is a joke.
You sign into the app with your fingerprint, then if you want to do any banking transactions you need to enter your password and
not your finger print, making the whole fi
Share this Review
This review of Peoples United Bank Mobile Banking was written by Carol Swift
Download Peoples United Bank Mobile Banking App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.