People's United Bank Mobile BankingUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: People's United Bank
- Current Version 126.96.36.1991
- Size 19.87 MB
- Released Dec 3, 2011
- Age 4+
- Category Finance
- User Ratings 3.00 (5 votes)
People’s United Bank provides know-how on the go with our Mobile Banking app for iPhone®.
Access your bank accounts conveniently and securely, wherever you are. Our app allows you to make deposits, check balances, request transfers, pay bills and find the nearest People’s United Bank branch or ATM.
- Snap photos of checks to deposit from your mobile device
- View recent mobile deposits
-Use your fingerprint as a convenient and secure way to log in
-Quickly view account balances and account activity
- Check account balance and activity
- View monthly cash flow
- Search recent transactions by date, amount or check number
- View cleared check images
- Move funds between your People’s United Bank accounts
- Pay bills instantly
- View recently paid bills
- View scheduled payments
- Find a nearby People’s United Bank branch or ATM
- See branch details, including hours and phone number
- Get directions
• Must be enrolled in People’s United Online Banking
• Visit www.peoples.com/peoplesonline to setup your online banking account
• Payees and recurring transfers must first be setup within online banking
• Mobile Check Deposit requires a rear facing camera
• Deposits subject to verification and may not be available for immediate use. Visit www.peoples.com for the Funds Availability Policy
• See terms and conditions at www.peoples.com/mobilebanking
iPhone, iPad, iTunes and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple, Inc.
©2015 People’s United Bank, N.A. | Member FDIC | Equal Housing Lender
What's new in version 188.8.131.521
What’s New •Touch ID – Quickly view your account balances and account activity with just your fingerprint. Available on supported devices using iOS8® or higher. •Optimized for iOS9.
Latest App Activity
People's United Bank Mobile Banking
All App Activity and Price Drops »
People's United Bank Mobile Banking is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for free with in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 7.1 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the Peoples United Bank Mobile Banking app, just scan the QR code with your device or click the button below to go to the app's download page.
Basic banking app. App does everything I need it to do. Very stable and never crashes on me. My only gripe is that the fingerprint login is a joke.
You sign into the app with your fingerprint, then if you want to do any banking transactions you need to enter your password and
not your finger print, making the whole fi
Touch ID. I liked being able to check my balance and recent activity quickly with the Touch ID. It just stopped working--doesn't even offer
you to use your fingerprint as an option. Tried restarting phone. Nothing. Like it never happened. Annoyed.
Does what it needs to do. This app does everything I need it to do when I don't have time to go into the bank. There are something I just have to go to the
bank for. If there is ever a charge I can't see on the app all I have to do is call my local branch and they will tell me what it
is. I love Peoples United Bank and this
Does everything I need. Haven't had any issues with this app so far and it's been very convenient to have on my phone. Super thankful for the check
deposits using the camera!
Very helpful. I think this is great. I don't mind the fact that with Touch ID you still need to sign in to access bill pay. It's just another
security that's keeping my account safe. I've never had a problem with check deposit either. This saves me so many trips to the
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
The Verdict: Average!
Share this Review
This review of Peoples United Bank Mobile Banking was written by Carol Swift
To find and download the latest version of Peoples United Bank Mobile Banking, click on the Download button. You can get it directly to your device, or you can download it to your computer (PC or Mac) and then transfer it to your device.