KaratsandCoinsUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: Gary Chiert
$4.99Track this app for price drops.
- Current Version 1.0
- Size 661.77 KB
- Released Sep 15, 2011
- Age 4+
- Category Finance
- User Ratings 0.00 ( votes)
Welcome to the most comprehensive gold and silver precious metal calculator on the iTunes app store. This calculator is professionally and specifically designed for:
- gold and silver bullion buyers and sellers
- coin buyers and sellers
- investors and collectors
- pawnbrokers, and
- up to date spot prices (refreshed every minute)
- conversion of spot prices by measure of weight and in 20 currencies
- conversion of weights in both troy and avoirdupois measures
- gold melt calculator in karats, 20 currencies and different weights, including the ability to input user defined spot prices and exchange rates
- coin calculator to determine face value of gold and silver coins to pay for a given amount in a particular currency at various exchange rates and spot prices
- conversion of a given face value of silver coins into price at various currencies and spot prices, and
- gold and silver trend charts from 30 days to 10 years from the present date
We listen to user feedback and are more than happy to consider any enhancements that improve our app and make it better and easier for your needs.
KaratsandCoins is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for $2.99 (Ads free) with no in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 4.2 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the KaratsandCoins app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
KaratsandCoins has 0 reviews across all regional App Stores.
Share this Review
This review of KaratsandCoins was written by Carol Swift
Download KaratsandCoins App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.