** See why Apple selected Stocks Live in App Store Essentials Money Management **
- The Best Stock Market Apps for iPhone and iPad 2016. Thebalance.com
- Best Stock Market App for iPhone in 2014 About.com.
- Stock Market App to Boost Your Portfolio TheStreet.com.
Stocks Live is an amazing way to track the stocks you know and discover new winners. Securely sync and trade your portfolios with major brokers anywhere, anytime.
- FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS
- Free sync & trade with major brokers .
- Unique Heat map visualization, with dancing tiles**
- Realtime quotes* (with extended hours). Autorefresh every 20 seconds, also manual refresh of quotes on demand.
- Global coverage similar to Yahoo! Finance (including China, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong and more).
- Buy/Sell signal that works (look for the heart).
- Unlimited multicurrency portfolios that works.
- Twitter integration.
- Unlimited watch lists (tested with more than 10,000 stocks per watch list!). Easily create watch lists with as many stocks as you want.
- 450+ market activities, scans and userdefined filters. No app can claim such collection with such price. Another 450+ scanner as inapp.
- Earning and Exdividend date calendar. Inapp purchase required.
- iCloud enabled (must be logged into iCloud). Sync and backup your portfolios and watch lists on all your devices.
- Private backup for portfolios and watch lists.
- Search for stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, indexes, world currencies and more.
- Fast and smooth user interface. Optimized for the Retina display and iOS 9, and takes full advantage of the new multicore processing power of the iPad and the iPhone.
- Unique chart viewer (now full screen by popular demand). From intraday to inception day, or anywhere in between, configure the chart scale (log or linear), chart type (candle, bar or line) and volume for all your watch lists in one go.
- 140+ news feeds from reliable news sources.
- World currencies. See any currency over time, or its current value against any other.
- View the US stock market grouped by sector and industry.
- Richly detailed view of each company, organized in eight sections: Numbers, Earnings Estimates*, Dividend History*, Competitors*, Technicals, Events, Tweets and News.
- We are very proud of our data quality.
- PORTFOLIO HIGHLIGHTS
Transaction-based portfolios are a hassle to enter and maintain. Stocks Live uses a more practical way to manage portfolios. Just enter the latest positions you have, and never worry about buy and sell transactions. Update Stocks Live whenever your portfolio changes--it's as simple as that.
- Play WhatIf scenarios with your portfolios.
- Multicurrency support aggregated to your local currency settings or per portfolio currency.
- Alert if your portfolio is higher or lower than a certain threshold.
- Benchmark each portfolio against any ticker.
- Passcode protection with Touch ID.
- Support long, short, RSUs and employee stock options.
- Support for stocks and put/call options.
- Support copy/paste for easier data entry.
- Shortterm and longterm performance calculation.
- Display the number of days until a shortterm holding becomes a longterm holding.
- MANY THANKS TO
- The Special Advisers Team:Yuri Belorusets and Yoni Miller.
- The EagleEyed Man (also French translation): Pierre Louveaux.
- Japanese Translation: Mayumi Takeda.
- Portfolio Advisor: Dr. Shehab Marzban
* real-time is for all Nasdaq, NYSE, some companies in UK, German, French companies & Netherland, in-app purchase required.
** In-app purchase required.
Best iPhone stocks app.
Stocks Live App Details & Overview
Stocks Live is an application developed by Cinnamon Mobile LLC and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 9.3 or later on the following devices: iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Download the Stocks Live app and use on your iPhone or iPad. Click here to download the app for Android or Windows devices.
Developer site: Support
What's new in version 6.6
What's New (paid) • Adding Zacks Rank view to any portfolio. What's New (free) • Integrating Stocks Tape! Tap on any portfolio name to see the tickers scrolling. • Adding new search engine. • Adding Yahoo Profile to the profile view. • More news in the News View. • Group Portfolios by sector, Industries or Zacks Rank. Tap on the Pie Chart to see them. • Search results can be edited (swipe to delete individual search). • You can attach news links to any stock note through Evernote integration. • Better reordering/delete of the portfolios. • Accessing portfolio settings from the main tab. • Menus now have icons. • You can read all the world market status in your native language. • Sorting dialog is now more user-friendly, you can sort and see the result in real-time. • Chinese translation. • Better color contrast • Many small fixes, like some layout issues when fonts were larger.
Rank in top paid apps
App Updates (View More)
Stocks Live App Add-Ons
Real Time Quotes
ETFs Top Holdings
Heat Map & Heart visualization
Note: Add-ons available as in-app purchases