Deposit a check, view your account balances, pay bills and transfer funds on the go - securely. And now, you can review cash back offers for your eligible First Tennessee debit or credit card.
Get free access to your account wherever you are with Mobile Banking from First Tennessee. It’s on-the-go convenience that keeps you connected.
• Deposit checks with Mobile Deposit
• Check your account balances
• Transfer funds between eligible accounts at any time
• Pay bills, view payments made
• View recent transactions
• View offers for your eligible debit and credit card
• Find the nearest First Tennessee ATM or financial center
• Convenience – Bank with your iPhone wherever you go and at any time of the day
• Control – It’s easy to monitor your account and quickly move money, pay bills or even cancel a payment
• Support – A dedicated mobile specialist is just a quick call away
• Security – Enjoy the highest level of protection against account fraud
How to Get Started
Simply download the app, and use your Banking Online credentials to log in. The first time you access the app, you’ll simply include your mobile phone number. And you’re ready to begin banking on-the-go.
What's new in version 3.4.13
Enjoy Cash Rewards • View Deals for your debit and credit card and then shop and receive cash back on offers with your card. • Optimized for iPhone 6 and 6+, as well as fixes for issues introduced with iOS8.
Rank in top paid apps
iOS Compatibility & Supported Devices
First Tennessee Mobile Banking requires iOS 6.0 or later, and supported on the following devices: iPhone 6 ,iPhone 5 ,iPad 3 ,iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Click the button below to download it from the iTunes store using your iPhone or visit the app's download page for android and other platforms.
Please add Touch ID for log in. ALL my other banking apps allow it!
Lacks long overdue TouchID support and new functionality of digital 2.0 banking.
Widgets or 3Dtouch shortcuts would be helpful.
Add login with finger scan?
This app would be amazing if you can login with the finger scan.
Technical support & help
Having trouble with the application? Report issues and get help here.