GmailUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: Google, Inc.
The official Gmail app brings the best of Gmail to your iPhone or iPad with real-time notifications, multiple account support and search that works across all your mail.
With the Gmail app, you can:
- Undo Send, to prevent embarrassing mistakes
- Switch between multiple accounts
- Get notified of new mail fast, with notification center, badge and lock screen options
- Search your mail faster with instant results, predictions as you type & spelling suggestions
- Swipe to archive/delete, to quickly clear out your inbox
- Read your mail with threaded conversations
- Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your phone
- Respond to Google Calendar invites right from the app
- Organize your mail by archiving, labeling, starring, deleting and reporting spam
- Send and receive attachments
- See profile pictures as part of the conversation
What's new in version 5.0.9
- Hide sender images in your inbox (in settings) - Swipe right/left to view the previous/next message - Choose your preferred browser (Safari or Chrome) for opening links (in settings) - Edit text in line or copy-paste content from the web while keeping the original text formatting - Select multiple messages: tap on the sender image or checkbox next to the messages - Mark as read/unread: select the message and tap the ‘open/closed envelope’ icon in the top toolbar
Gmail is a universal iOS app available in the App Store for free with in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 8.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the Gmail app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed using the app, please rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Email, super easy. The app lets you easily access, sort and respond to gmail on the go. As a gmail user, it's a must have
Battery destroyer. Nice app with easy access to multiple accounts. Ability to temporarily disable account without deleting is a nice touch.
Overall, I really liked the app. Issue with latest update of app seemed to be the root of my battery draining like mad. I may try
app again sometime in future.
customizable and easy to use. I have two gmail email accounts and I can switch between the two effortlessly. You can personalize the buttons (my left swipe is
for deleting) the only time I get confused is when I need to fwd or reply. It's at the bottom and I know this SO this is def. the
operators fault! ;)
Great Software. I can quickly switch between different accounts and type up emails easily. Great software.
iPhone version needs a small tweak.. I do not like that I cannot mark an email unread and then archive it, within the same selection, and have to reselect the desired
emails. Fix this.
Share this Review
This review of Gmail was written by Carol Swift
Download Gmail App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.