by Google, Inc.
Universal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.>
App Store Description
The official Gmail app brings the best of Gmail to your iPhone or iPad with real-time notifications, multiple account support and search that works across all your mail.
With the Gmail app, you can:
- Undo Send, to prevent embarrassing mistakes
- Switch between multiple accounts
- Get notified of new mail fast, with notification center, badge and lock screen options
- Search your mail faster with instant results, predictions as you type & spelling suggestions
- Swipe to archive/delete, to quickly clear out your inbox
- Read your mail with threaded conversations
- Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your phone
- Respond to Google Calendar invites right from the app
- Organize your mail by archiving, labeling, starring, deleting and reporting spam
- Send and receive attachments
- See profile pictures as part of the conversation
What's new in version 5.0.10
- Hide sender images in your inbox (in settings) - Swipe right/left to view the previous/next message - Choose your preferred browser (Safari or Chrome) for opening links (in settings) - Edit text in line or copy-paste content from the web while keeping the original text formatting - Select multiple messages: tap on the sender image or checkbox next to the messages - Mark as read/unread: select the message and tap the ‘open/closed envelope’ icon in the top toolbar
Gmail is a universal iOS app available in the App Store for free with in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 8.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the Gmail app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
Developer site: Gmail support
If you've enjoyed using the app, please rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Gmail contacts. Love the gmail app but would really love to add contacts with the app. What is the point of the app if you have to use the iPhone
Nice to have. Better than Apple mail that only checks every 5 minutes and doesn't notify immediately when new email arrives.
Mostly good, but.... I'm making greater use of gmail and appreciated it and all that Alphabet does for us. The mail app is a tad confusing as I used
other email too and the icons are not always clear in their function.
What happened to printing the emails?. The latest updates to the iPhone and iPad versions removed, or either significantly hid the ability to print emails.
Come on Google, really?!?!
Share This App
Download Gmail App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.