Developer: R Rezaiifar
✿ Release Date: Sep 28, 2010
✿ Version: 1.2
✿ Size: 1.02 MB
Price Changed on Jul 17, 2013 (Price drop Sold Out!)
This iOS application is compatible with iPhone 3GS/4, iPad 1/2, iPod Touch 3rd.
R Rezaiifar has already given us HeightRange on Sep 04, now delivering another great Utilities application and iphone app on the store. The review includes the developer's description, customer ratings, user reviews and screenshots for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
if you like this mobile application, please share It with others (click on the social media icon links).
- you are in a meeting
- your wife/husband/partner/BF/GF calls you
- You can't answer the phone, but you don't want to just ignore the call
- By pressing one button, this app sends a pre-configured text message to a pre-configured number.
- You pre-configure the message and the destination phone number
- the text message is FREE because the app uses email to send the text.
- works on iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
If there is a wireless operator that is not listed already, let me know and I will add it.
Note: to use this app you need a gmail account becuase text message are sent using email.
Note about Sprint: this operator requires you to sign in before allowing you to send text messages using email:
Get now this application with your unique ID and secured password.
How to download the AppDownload BusyNow app for for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and iPad mini.
Download BusyNow on PC or Mac:
1. Go to the BusyNow application page in your iTunes.
2. Click the button to download the App.
3. Sync your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad or iPad mini with iTunes to install the BusyNow app.
Download the App With iOS App Store:
1. Open the App Store on your iDevice.
2. Search for BusyNow.
3. Click the button to download and install it on your device.
You can securely create an apple profile with your information, but you have to be registered to iTunes in order to get the BusyNow app to your device.
If you don’t have an active account, please register to iTunes store with a credit card number. In case you are not interested to open an account with your credit card, you can select the option ‘None’ during the secured registration.
*This BusyNow application may be available in some countries.