This app is for you if this happens to you:
- you are in a meeting
- your wife/husband/partner/BF/GF calls you
- You can't answer the phone, but you don't want to just ignore the call
- By pressing one button, this app sends a pre-configured text message to a pre-configured number.
- You pre-configure the message and the destination phone number
- the text message is FREE because the app uses email to send the text.
- works on iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
If there is a wireless operator that is not listed already, let me know and I will add it.
Note: to use this app you need a gmail account becuase text message are sent using email.
Support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note about Sprint: this operator requires you to sign in before allowing you to send text messages using email:
What's new in version 1.2
- Fixed a bug that caused the app to crash when the network connection is slow -Added hi-resolution icon for iPhone4
iOS Compatibility & Supported Devices
BusyNow requires iOS 4.1 or later, and supported on the following devices: iPhone 6 ,iPhone 5 ,iPad 3 ,iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Click the button below to download it from the iTunes store using your iPhone or visit the app's download page for android and other platforms.
Developer site: BusyNow support
'BusyNow' has no reviews yet.
Technical support & help
Having trouble with the application? Report issues and get help here.