**1 Month Free Trial!** Subscribe now and you'll get 2014-15 basketball and the entire 2015 football season. This officially licensed Tennessee Volunteers app lets you keep track of the Vols all year—all for less than the cost of a latte.
- New detailed Schedule layout, including TV Networks, Game Previews & Recaps
- Added Horizontal swiping for easier navigation
- Added Divisions for Conference Standings
- Added Coaches Poll & FCS Coaches Poll, in addition to AP & BCS Polls
- Added detailed scores for each game (1st, 2nd & OT) and key plays
- Added Ranking to Schedules and Scores tabs for Top 25 teams
Your subscription will automatically renew until you cancel it. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
What's new in version 4.0
- Fixed bug causing subscription verification to fail after updating to iOS 10. If you've already subscribed and you still see the Subscribe page, please tap Subscribe again to verify your subscription. - Added 1 Month Free Trial - Added Basketball sport selector - Added 2016-17 schedules - New iPad layout - Added horizontal swiping to navigate between tabs - Added Game Previews and Recaps - Added TV Networks to Schedules (when available)
iOS Compatibility & Supported Devices
Tennessee Volunteers College SuperFans requires iOS 8.0 or later, and supported on the following devices: iPhone 6 ,iPhone 5 ,iPad 3 ,iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Click the button below to download it from the iTunes store using your iPhone or visit the app's download page for android and other platforms.
Gotta luv it
I LOVE IT.
I love it.
Can not use app
I paid for this app and it won't let me log on. Great app when it works
Technical support & help
Having trouble with the application? Report issues and get help here.