Garmin StreetPilot® onDemand brings the power of Garmin navigation to your iPhone® with rich navigation features for walking or driving, a simple and intuitive user interface, and an amazingly low price. Using your data connection, StreetPilot onDemand always has access to the most up-to-date maps for the U.S. and Canada so you can navigate with confidence whether you’re on foot or in the car. Install the app while you’re on-the-go and begin navigating in minutes.
StreetPilot onDemand includes 30 days of access to Premium Navigation with Traffic. After 30 days, you can still enjoy many navigation functions, or you can opt for a monthly or yearly subscription via in-app purchase. This subscription includes voice-guided navigation with automatic off-route recalculation, integrated real-time traffic, photoReal junction view, 3D buildings and landmarks, lane guidance, speed limits and more.
StreetPilot onDemand is loaded with pedestrian-friendly options. With an active subscription, StreetPilot onDemand gives you precise directions using all the available public transit options, with a detailed itinerary of transit stops and walking instructions, so you don’t spend your time waiting. Whether it’s by bus, subway, tram or train, you’ll navigate the big city like a local.
StreetPilot onDemand provides a wealth of premium benefits with an active subscription:
- Navigate in the car with voiceprompted, turnbyturn directions including street names
- Access realtime traffic updates and see the estimated traffic delay along your route
- View speed limits for most major roads
- Know the correct lane before it’s too late with lane guidance and photoReal junction views
- Navigate while walking with routes that integrate public transportation into your itinerary
- See 3D buildings and landmarks for added awareness while navigating
Without a subscription, StreetPilot onDemand still offers many features:
- Get driving or walking directions to any destination and track your progress on the moving map
- Find new places to visit with suggestions based on your previous search history
- Have the latest maps for the U.S. and Canada, downloaded to your device on demand
- Browse maps you've recently viewed, even when outside of data coverage areas
- Look up pointsofinterest (POIs) such as restaurants, gas stations, hotels and more with Google local search
- Navigate to contacts in your address book
- Show / hide POIs, favorites and suggestions on the map, including different POIs by category
- View weather conditions and forecasts
- Place calls directly from search listings
- Navigate in both portrait and landscape mode
- Pinch, pan, zoom, and rotate maps with full gesture support
- Listen to music while navigating with integrated iPod® music controls
- Access other apps on your device while navigating with multitasking support
StreetPilot onDemand lets you access your subscription on multiple devices at no additional cost. You can conveniently manage your subscription through your iTunes account and cancel at any time.
United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, The Bahamas, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Saint Barthélemy and Jamaica.
Public transit information is available in 31 metropolitan areas. Transit coverage varies by market. Please select the Garmin Web Site link below for more information.
Garmin StreetPilot onDemand has been designed to run on Apple iPhone devices with iOS version 4.0 or above and works in compatibility mode on the Apple iPad devices running iOS 4.0 and above.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's new in version 7.0.1
-Improvements to GPS acquisition time Some iOS device models require longer times than others to acquire a high quality GPS fix. If you are experiencing difficulty acquiring a GPS fix, Garmin recommends the following steps: 1. Make sure you are outdoors and in a location with an unobstructed view of the sky. Trees and tall buildings can cause significant interference with GPS signals. 2. Remain stationary for several minutes until StreetPilot acquires a fix. Your route will start as soon as StreetPilot is able to locate you with a high enough accuracy to begin navigation.
Rank in top paid apps
App Updates (View More)
Garmin StreetPilot onDemand App Details
Garmin StreetPilot onDemand is an application developed by Garmin and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS or later on the following devices: and or newer.
Below are the links to download the app on iOS. To download the app for Android, click here.
Developer site: Support