Best Mobile Game of E3 ‹ GamePro
Best Mobile Game of E3 Finalist ‹ IGN
Best Mobile/Handheld Game of E3 Nominee ‹ Game Critics Awards
Blurring the lines between games and interactive art, Contre Jour welcomes you to a hauntingly beautiful world shaped by the interplay of light and darkness.
Use your finger to morph the landscape, propelling the mysterious creature Petit to safety. Pull, swipe, and tap gadgets such as tendrils, air geysers, and pulleys to complete clever puzzles. Set to a poignant orchestrated soundtrack from composer David Ari Leon, Contre Jour both delights and bedevils from start to finish.
"Contre Jour…seems like the complete package. It has challenging physics-based puzzles, a unique gameplay hook, beautiful graphics, and an eerie soundtrack. Keep a gigantic, rolling eyeball out for this game…” — Slide To Play
“I'm totally loving the look and feel of this one.” — TouchArcade
“It's a seriously gorgeous and addictive game, and I can't wait for it to come out.” — IGN
“The star of [E3] was Contre Jour, a darkly-weird platformer where you manipulate the ground around you.” — GamePro
Contre Jour Highlights
• 5 chapters featuring 100 unique levels, as well as 300 collectable lights, will have you playing for hours and hours.
• Use extremely intuitive controls to change the environment around you.
• 12 different interactive elements to master; portals, slingshots, tentacles, blowers and more.
• Stunning visual style places Contre Jour in a league of it’s own – simply one of the most beautiful games of the year.
• Rich, organic and original soundtrack by David Ari Leon perfectly matches Petit’s journey. Get some headphones and lose yourself in the world of Contre Jour.
• Unlock a variety of achievements as you play, can you find them all?
For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com
*** For the best free games and deals visit Chillingo Deals at: deals.chillingo.com ***
Need help? Watch our Walkthrough or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.41
The award-winning Contre Jour has finally been updated with iOS7 compatibility!
Contre Jour requires iOS version 6.0 or later on the following device models: iPhone 6 ,iPhone 5 ,iPad 3 ,iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Click the button below to download it from the iTunes store using your iPhone or visit the app's download page for android and other platforms.
Developer site: Contre Jour support
Beautiful brain candy. The music, simple black and white colors, and the simple yet critical thinking game all come together for a great...
A Perfect Mix. This is such a relaxing and mentally stimulating game at the same time. The movements are so natural and the...
Best game!. Best IOS game I've played
Beautiful physics. A beautiful, thoughtful game. Worth every penny.
Stunning and challenging. This game has me hooked. It's beautiful and each level is uniquely challenging.