MyScript MemoUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: Vision Objects
- Current Version 18.104.22.168
- Size 8.66 MB
- Released Aug 22, 2011
- Age 4+
- User Ratings 0.00 (5 votes)
With MyScript Memo, take your notes on the go using your handwriting and convert them to digital text that you can export and share with Evernote®, Facebook®, Twitter®, Gmail or copy/paste to any other text application. MyScript Memo is available in 30 recognition languages (including Chinese, Korean, Arabic, Russian, English, Spanish, French and many more).
In addition, MyScript Memo allows you to create notes including free drawings, pictures and handwritten annotations.
MYSCRIPT MEMO IS USED TO:
• Write memos and liven them up with drawings, diagrams and pictures that you can move or rescale.
• Export entire memo as image.
• Convert handwriting to digital text you can export to Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, or Gmail.
• Copy/ paste to any other text application.
FULL FUNCTIONALITIES INCLUDE:
★ From the menu
• Memo view:
➡ Visualize your notes as a list of thumbnails sorted by date of creation
➡ Create or delete notes.
• Pen: write and draw. A long tap on the pen icon enables to change ink colour and thickness.
• Eraser: rub out part of information, or the whole note with a long tap
• Undo/ redo.
• Selection: draw a circle around items to select them in order to move, delete or export information.
• Camera: import an image from your library or your camera, if available.
• Export: share information via Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, SMS or emails.
Selected information can be shared:
➡ As text
➡ As image
➡ As Notes file
★ From settings
• Language: choose the recognition language. You can download additional languages for free.
• Keep line breaks: keep the recognized text with the same layout as the handwritten text.
• Ink settings: change the writing line width and color.
• Background: choose your background paper
• Writing guard tab position: when you write on capacitive only tablets, your palm may touch the screen and create malfunction. The guard allows you to exclude the area where the palm will touch the screen.
• Allow Notes format export: if this is active, a new export option will become available. This allows you to save the notes in a file with the MyScript Studio and MyScript Notes file format you can retrieve via iTunes.
• 9 user interface languages:
➡ Chinese Simplified,
➡ Chinese traditional,
• 30 handwriting recognition languages:
➡ Chinese (Simplified),
➡ Chinese (Traditional),
➡ English (Canadian),
➡ English (UK),
➡ English (US),
➡ French (Canada),
➡ French (France),
➡ Portuguese (Portugal),
➡ Portuguese (Brazil),
➡ Spanish (Spain),
➡ Spanish (Mexico),
What's new in version 22.214.171.124
- Fix Evernote export. - Fix copy/paste issue. - Improve dictionary. - Fix difficulty to get more languages with slow network connection.
Latest App Activity
All App Activity and Price Drops »
MyScript Memo is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for free with in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS or later, including the new iPhone 5 and new iPad. To download the MyScript Memo app, just scan the QR code with your device or click the button below to go to the app's download page.
Works well. Great free app for freehand drawing or jotting notes down.
A Notebook-Author's Best Friend. First, the things I like about this app:
-The excellent text recognition is going to save me hours in the long run. To get into my creative zone, I have to physically
write my novels, and I have always hated how long it takes me to transcribe my notebooks to my computer. A simple click of a
Fantastic - Simple To Use, Handy App!!!!!!!. I love this app! Please update it with:
1- a slide up palm block (like the iPad version has) for the iPhone 6s Plus & 6s.
2- page extension so the page will expand down as u write!
3- more page color choices!
Thanks😊. It's a great app!
One button missing!. This really needs a "new note" button everywhere, even when creating or editing a note, otherwise it covers my needs of simple,
short notes (just a couple words or numbers) very well. I'm missing my Palm.
Excellent possibilities. This is epic. I am a writer, and I am able to think more freely when I physically write something (versus typing it), so in that
regard, this app nails it. However, I would really like the ability to somehow scroll the page without creating a new file. I run
out of room fairly quickly.
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
The Verdict: Average!
Share this Review
This review of MyScript Memo was written by Carol Swift
To find and download the latest version of MyScript Memo, click on the Download button. You can get it directly to your device, or you can download it to your computer (PC or Mac) and then transfer it to your device.