MyScript MemoUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: Vision Objects
With MyScript Memo, take your notes on the go using your handwriting and convert them to digital text that you can export and share with Evernote®, Facebook®, Twitter®, Gmail or copy/paste to any other text application. MyScript Memo is available in 30 recognition languages (including Chinese, Korean, Arabic, Russian, English, Spanish, French and many more).
In addition, MyScript Memo allows you to create notes including free drawings, pictures and handwritten annotations.
MYSCRIPT MEMO IS USED TO:
• Write memos and liven them up with drawings, diagrams and pictures that you can move or rescale.
• Export entire memo as image.
• Convert handwriting to digital text you can export to Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, or Gmail.
• Copy/ paste to any other text application.
FULL FUNCTIONALITIES INCLUDE:
★ From the menu
• Memo view:
➡ Visualize your notes as a list of thumbnails sorted by date of creation
➡ Create or delete notes.
• Pen: write and draw. A long tap on the pen icon enables to change ink colour and thickness.
• Eraser: rub out part of information, or the whole note with a long tap
• Undo/ redo.
• Selection: draw a circle around items to select them in order to move, delete or export information.
• Camera: import an image from your library or your camera, if available.
• Export: share information via Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, SMS or emails.
Selected information can be shared:
➡ As text
➡ As image
➡ As Notes file
★ From settings
• Language: choose the recognition language. You can download additional languages for free.
• Keep line breaks: keep the recognized text with the same layout as the handwritten text.
• Ink settings: change the writing line width and color.
• Background: choose your background paper
• Writing guard tab position: when you write on capacitive only tablets, your palm may touch the screen and create malfunction. The guard allows you to exclude the area where the palm will touch the screen.
• Allow Notes format export: if this is active, a new export option will become available. This allows you to save the notes in a file with the MyScript Studio and MyScript Notes file format you can retrieve via iTunes.
• 9 user interface languages:
➡ Chinese Simplified,
➡ Chinese traditional,
• 30 handwriting recognition languages:
➡ Chinese (Simplified),
➡ Chinese (Traditional),
➡ English (Canadian),
➡ English (UK),
➡ English (US),
➡ French (Canada),
➡ French (France),
➡ Portuguese (Portugal),
➡ Portuguese (Brazil),
➡ Spanish (Spain),
➡ Spanish (Mexico),
What's new in version 220.127.116.11
- Fix Evernote export. - Fix copy/paste issue. - Improve dictionary. - Fix difficulty to get more languages with slow network connection.
MyScript Memo is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for free with in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS or later, including the new iPhone 5 and new iPad. To download the MyScript Memo app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
MyScript Stylus is much much better. I love that I can handwrite on my ipad with this but when I converted to text it was just a jibberish mess. Then I tried MyScript
Stylus and used that with the Notes app. I can see right away how the text is going to convert, and it gives suggestions as I
type. Also I can easily switch keyboards bac
👏👏👏. It's useful !!! I love it thank you for make me happy😻
Very nice. Very nice
Good app. Good features
It does work, but needs improvement.. I would use this app if it allowed a user to write on a longer page with scrolling. It's fairly useless for me to use an app to
write a sentence.
Please, make this happen!
Share this Review
This review of MyScript Memo was written by Carol Swift
Download MyScript Memo App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.