Developer: Vision Objects
Current Version: 184.108.40.206
File Size: 8.66 MB
Age Rating: 4+
Ratings: 0.00 (5 votes)
With MyScript Memo, take your notes on the go using your handwriting and convert them to digital text that you can export and share with Evernote®, Facebook®, Twitter®, Gmail or copy/paste to any other text application. MyScript Memo is available in 30 recognition languages (including Chinese, Korean, Arabic, Russian, English, Spanish, French and many more).
In addition, MyScript Memo allows you to create notes including free drawings, pictures and handwritten annotations.
MYSCRIPT MEMO IS USED TO:
• Write memos and liven them up with drawings, diagrams and pictures that you can move or rescale.
• Export entire memo as image.
• Convert handwriting to digital text you can export to Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, or Gmail.
• Copy/ paste to any other text application.
FULL FUNCTIONALITIES INCLUDE:
★ From the menu
• Memo view:
➡ Visualize your notes as a list of thumbnails sorted by date of creation
➡ Create or delete notes.
• Pen: write and draw. A long tap on the pen icon enables to change ink colour and thickness.
• Eraser: rub out part of information, or the whole note with a long tap
• Undo/ redo.
• Selection: draw a circle around items to select them in order to move, delete or export information.
• Camera: import an image from your library or your camera, if available.
• Export: share information via Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, SMS or emails.
Selected information can be shared:
➡ As text
➡ As image
➡ As Notes file
★ From settings
• Language: choose the recognition language. You can download additional languages for free.
• Keep line breaks: keep the recognized text with the same layout as the handwritten text.
• Ink settings: change the writing line width and color.
• Background: choose your background paper
• Writing guard tab position: when you write on capacitive only tablets, your palm may touch the screen and create malfunction. The guard allows you to exclude the area where the palm will touch the screen.
• Allow Notes format export: if this is active, a new export option will become available. This allows you to save the notes in a file with the MyScript Studio and MyScript Notes file format you can retrieve via iTunes.
• 9 user interface languages:
➡ Chinese Simplified,
➡ Chinese traditional,
• 30 handwriting recognition languages:
➡ Chinese (Simplified),
➡ Chinese (Traditional),
➡ English (Canadian),
➡ English (UK),
➡ English (US),
➡ French (Canada),
➡ French (France),
➡ Portuguese (Portugal),
➡ Portuguese (Brazil),
➡ Spanish (Spain),
➡ Spanish (Mexico),
What's new in version 220.127.116.11
- Fix Evernote export. - Fix copy/paste issue. - Improve dictionary. - Fix difficulty to get more languages with slow network connection.
iOS Compatibility & Supported Devices
Please add ipad pro split view support fo this app
MyScript Stylus is much much better
I love that I can handwrite on my ipad with this but when I converted to text it was just...
It's useful !!! I love it thank you for make me happy😻
Technical support & help
Having trouble with the application? Report issues and get help here.