With MyScript Memo, take your notes on the go using your handwriting and convert them to digital text that you can export and share with Evernote®, Facebook®, Twitter®, Gmail or copy/paste to any other text application. MyScript Memo is available in 30 recognition languages (including Chinese, Korean, Arabic, Russian, English, Spanish, French and many more).
In addition, MyScript Memo allows you to create notes including free drawings, pictures and handwritten annotations.
MYSCRIPT MEMO IS USED TO:
• Write memos and liven them up with drawings, diagrams and pictures that you can move or rescale.
• Export entire memo as image.
• Convert handwriting to digital text you can export to Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, or Gmail.
• Copy/ paste to any other text application.
FULL FUNCTIONALITIES INCLUDE:
★ From the menu
• Memo view:
➡ Visualize your notes as a list of thumbnails sorted by date of creation
➡ Create or delete notes.
• Pen: write and draw. A long tap on the pen icon enables to change ink colour and thickness.
• Eraser: rub out part of information, or the whole note with a long tap
• Undo/ redo.
• Selection: draw a circle around items to select them in order to move, delete or export information.
• Camera: import an image from your library or your camera, if available.
• Export: share information via Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, SMS or emails.
Selected information can be shared:
➡ As text
➡ As image
➡ As Notes file
★ From settings
• Language: choose the recognition language. You can download additional languages for free.
• Keep line breaks: keep the recognized text with the same layout as the handwritten text.
• Ink settings: change the writing line width and color.
• Background: choose your background paper
• Writing guard tab position: when you write on capacitive only tablets, your palm may touch the screen and create malfunction. The guard allows you to exclude the area where the palm will touch the screen.
• Allow Notes format export: if this is active, a new export option will become available. This allows you to save the notes in a file with the MyScript Studio and MyScript Notes file format you can retrieve via iTunes.
• 9 user interface languages:
➡ Chinese Simplified,
➡ Chinese traditional,
• 30 handwriting recognition languages:
➡ Chinese (Simplified),
➡ Chinese (Traditional),
➡ English (Canadian),
➡ English (UK),
➡ English (US),
➡ French (Canada),
➡ French (France),
➡ Portuguese (Portugal),
➡ Portuguese (Brazil),
➡ Spanish (Spain),
➡ Spanish (Mexico),
MyScript Memo App Details & Overview
MyScript Memo is an application developed by Vision Objects and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS or later on the following devices: and or newer.
Download the MyScript Memo app and use on your iPhone or iPad. Click here to download the app for Android or Windows devices.
Developer site: Support
What's new in version 22.214.171.124
- Fix Evernote export. - Fix copy/paste issue. - Improve dictionary. - Fix difficulty to get more languages with slow network connection.
MyScript Memo App Add-Ons
license to unlock: on device ‘Export as text’
Note: Add-ons available as in-app purchases