Universal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.>
- Version 1.4.4
- Release date Aug 17, 2011
- Size 30.75 MB
- Age 4+
- Genre Travel
- User Ratings 3.00 (5 votes)
App Store Description
With Skype WiFi you can get online at over 2 million public WiFi hotspots worldwide at the touch of a button.
1. Simply connect to any supported public WiFi hotspot.
2. Open the Skype WiFi app and tap the Connect button…
3. Ta-da! You’re now connected to the internet (wasn’t that easy?).
You’re now free to browse the web, check your email or enjoy free calls and messages to all your friends and family with the Skype app – remember, it’s a different app to the Skype WiFi one. ;)
• Pay only for the minutes you use and avoid those expensive all-day internet passes.
• No matter what hotspot you’re connected to, pay using your Skype Credit so you never have to fill out another complicated sign up form.
• And so there’s no unexpected surprises, Skype WiFi will automatically disconnect after 30 minutes in case you forget to disconnect.
• iOS 8 or higher
• WiFi connection to compatible network
• Skype Account or Microsoft account
• Skype Credit in your account
Skype WiFi is provided by 3rd party WiFi operators around the world.
What's new in version 1.4.4
Skype WiFi is a universal iOS app available in the App Store for free with in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 8.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the Skype WiFi app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
Developer site: Skype WiFi support
If you've enjoyed using the app, please rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Skype connect. When you get on the skype app and sinde in you should be contented online
God.. x. it takes a million years to load
Share This App
Download Skype WiFi App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.