Skype WiFiUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: Skype Communications S.a.r.l
- Current Version 1.4.4
- Size 24.11 MB
- Released Aug 17, 2011
- Age 4+
- Category Travel
- User Ratings 3.00 (5 votes)
With Skype WiFi you can get online at over 2 million public WiFi hotspots worldwide at the touch of a button.
1. Simply connect to any supported public WiFi hotspot.
2. Open the Skype WiFi app and tap the Connect button…
3. Ta-da! You’re now connected to the internet (wasn’t that easy?).
You’re now free to browse the web, check your email or enjoy free calls and messages to all your friends and family with the Skype app – remember, it’s a different app to the Skype WiFi one. ;)
• Pay only for the minutes you use and avoid those expensive all-day internet passes.
• No matter what hotspot you’re connected to, pay using your Skype Credit so you never have to fill out another complicated sign up form.
• And so there’s no unexpected surprises, Skype WiFi will automatically disconnect after 30 minutes in case you forget to disconnect.
• iOS 8 or higher
• WiFi connection to compatible network
• Skype Account or Microsoft account
• Skype Credit in your account
Skype WiFi is provided by 3rd party WiFi operators around the world.
What's new in version 1.4.4
Latest App Activity
All App Activity and Price Drops »
Skype WiFi is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for free with in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 8.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the Skype WiFi app, just scan the QR code with your device or click the button below to go to the app's download page.
God.. x. it takes a million years to load
Don't like the new interface. I do not like the new interface. The previous one was much better. The application is still the best IM and talk option available.
Reseña. Good app
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
The Verdict: Average!
Share this Review
This review of Skype WiFi was written by Carol Swift
To find and download the latest version of Skype WiFi, click on the Download button. You can get it directly to your device, or you can download it to your computer (PC or Mac) and then transfer it to your device.