With Skype WiFi you can get online at over 2 million public WiFi hotspots worldwide at the touch of a button.
1. Simply connect to any supported public WiFi hotspot.
2. Open the Skype WiFi app and tap the Connect button…
3. Ta-da! You’re now connected to the internet (wasn’t that easy?).
You’re now free to browse the web, check your email or enjoy free calls and messages to all your friends and family with the Skype app – remember, it’s a different app to the Skype WiFi one. ;)
• Pay only for the minutes you use and avoid those expensive all-day internet passes.
• No matter what hotspot you’re connected to, pay using your Skype Credit so you never have to fill out another complicated sign up form.
• And so there’s no unexpected surprises, Skype WiFi will automatically disconnect after 30 minutes in case you forget to disconnect.
• iOS 8 or higher
• WiFi connection to compatible network
• Skype Account or Microsoft account
• Skype Credit in your account
Skype WiFi is provided by 3rd party WiFi operators around the world.
What's new in version 1.4.4
Rank in top paid apps
App Updates (View More)
Skype WiFi App Details
Skype WiFi is an application developed by Skype Communications S.a.r.l and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 8.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Below are the links to download the app on iOS. To download the app for Android, click here.
Developer site: Support