Things is a delightful and easy to use task manager. It’s the perfect companion for everything you want to achieve in life, offering a great balance between ease of use and powerful features.
*** Updated for iOS 10 and watchOS 3 ***
“Things sets itself apart in flexibility and ease.” - O’Reilly, Best iPhone Apps
“Things definitely tops our list of GTD applications for the iPhone.” - Cory Bohon, Mac|Life — 5 stars
“If Things sounds simple, that’s because it is. Other to-do list managers I’ve tried have, quite honestly, gotten in the way of me getting things done. Things doesn’t do that. And I wouldn’t have it any other way.” - Macworld — 4 stars
• Macworld UK Award “Best iPhone Business & Utility App” - Winner
• Mac|Life Editors’ Choice Award - Winner
• Featured by Apple as Editor’s Choice in more than 25 countries
• Featured by Apple in “New Year, New You”
• Featured by Apple in “Get Stuff Done - Apps for Productive People”
• Featured by Apple in “@work - Apps for Business”
When you start using Things, you’ll be surprised how easy it is to enter and manage your tasks. And with Things’ beautiful interface, task management becomes a delight. But all of this doesn’t come at the expense of power—everything you wish for in a task manager, Things has you covered.
• Today: Decide which tasks you want to do today and put them into your Today list. Throughout the day, come back to this list to check items off. Things will automatically show you due and scheduled items there once their date arrives - so you won’t miss anything important.
• Focus: See what you need to do Today, what’s coming up Next, and what’s Scheduled for later. Put tasks in Someday if you can’t work on them right now, you can always come back to them later.
• Keep organized: Work, Family, Hobby - with Things, everything has its place. Projects and Areas of Responsibility let you master complex tasks and stay on top of your responsibilities in life and work.
• Use Tags to assign contexts, priorities, time – whatever fits your personal workflow. Quickly filter a list to find those tasks which are most relevant now.
• Out of your head, into Things: Enter new ideas the moment they hit you. Adding to-dos is always just a tap away.
• And much more: Create repeating tasks, add due dates, schedule tasks for a later date, review completed tasks in the Logbook, etc.
Things for iPhone includes a new Quick Action for the app icon; a Today Widget in Notification Center for quick access to your to-dos; Handoff support for seamless transition between Mac, iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch; an “Add to Things” extension for creating to-dos from other apps; a sharing extension for sending to-dos to other apps; and Push Sync with Background Refresh to keep to-dos up-to-date even while the app isn’t running.
Things is also available for Apple Watch—included for free with your purchase of Things for iPhone. Have all of your to-dos for the day easily accessible on your wrist, and mark them complete as you go; focus on specific projects; track your progress as you complete to-dos throughout the day; and enter new to-dos easily just by speaking to Siri. See the app in action here => http://things.watch
Your to-dos, on all your devices. Things Cloud is a free service that stores your to-dos and updates them quickly & effortlessly across your Mac, iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch (Mac & iPad apps sold separately).
We provide world-class, professional support for Things. If you have any issues or questions about the app, please contact us and we’ll be glad to help you: http://things.support
Things App Details & Overview
Things is an application developed by Cultured Code GmbH & Co. KG and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 8.2 or later on the following devices: iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Download the Things app and use on your iPhone or iPad. Click here to download the app for Android or Windows devices.
Developer site: Support
What's new in version 2.8.10
iPhone: • Fixed a crash when creating a new to-do with VoiceOver. Watch: • Fixed a crash when using the large complication on the Modular watch face.