Decibel Meter ProUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: Performance Audio
Track this app for price drops.
- Current Version 3.1
- Size 10.22 MB
- Released Jul 24, 2010
- Age 4+
- Category Utilities
- User Ratings 4.00 (5 votes)
Decibel Meter Pro is the hottest, most feature packed decibel meter on iTunes! With killer graphics optimized for the iPhone, the Retina display and the iPad! Decibel Meter Pro has been in the Top Utilities on iTunes since it's release! Download your copy today and find out why!
* Decibel Meter Pro is TUAW's Daily iPad App July 5th, 2011! *
"At US$0.99, Decibel Meter Pro is a bargain. It's a great tool for anyone who is concerned about noise levels or who needs a tool for measuring just how loud the neighbor's barking dog is."
Useful, beautiful and lots of fun, Decibel Meter Pro is a must have app for your device! Simply launch the app and start reading the sound levels that surround you every day! Want to know just how loud this club is? Decibel Meter Pro can help! Just how loud is this lecture anyhow? Decibel Meter Pro can help! How good is the sound isolation in this room? Decibel Meter Pro can help! Download Decibel Meter Pro and measure the sounds around you right now!
Decibel Meter Pro is also included in our flagship app called Audio Tool. It is a complete bundle of handy audio apps, which can also be found on iTunes.
The iPhone's built in microphone is sensitive from 0 to approximately 110 decibels.
Why aren't you getting a 0 decibel reading in a quiet room? A decibel is an actual measurement of sound pressure and aside from a vacuum chamber or out in space 0 dB is not really possible to read. An average quiet room will be in the 40-50 dB range.
- A, B, C and Z (unweighted) frequency weightings!
- Sensitivity Fader! Be as sensitive as you've always wanted to be!
- Liquid rotating interface!
- Hold your device with the mic aimed at the source. The display will automatically rotate upside down for you.
- Start or stop Decibel Meter Pro any time. The last measurements are saved and displayed.
- Easy to read interface with amazing graphics optimized for the new Retina display!
- Measure the sound levels around you, with ease!
- Large digital and analog style readouts.
- Average, Peak and Max level displays.
- Reset the Max level readout by tapping on it's digital readout.
- Calibrate the measurements plus or minus 10 decibels.
- Decide whether or not you want your device to sleep while metering.
- Reset settings to defaults.
What's new in version 3.1
iOS 9 support Redesigned interface Fixes a crashing problem on iPhone 6s and 6s Plus devices. Change weighting & rotation modes on main screen. iPhone 5, 6 and 6 Plus screen size support Size reduced from 19.8 MB to just 4 MB! More accurate readings Various bug fixes
Decibel Meter Pro is a universal iOS app available in the App Store for $0.99 (Ads free) with no in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 8.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the Decibel Meter Pro app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed using the app, please rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Great app...... Very accurate no complaints!! 👍🏼
Great app for audiophiles and others. If you're trying to get your speakers placed Just Right this app will help you spot dead zones and bright reflective spots. As an
added bonus it is a great tool in teaching your child the difference between talking and yelling. Highly recommended.
No complaints. When I don't have my actual meter handy, this is great for a ballpark calibration of your monitoring setup.
Tools that work. Great job saves room as an app use it in classroom to check sound level
Shop Teacher !
Nice to see updates!. Very useful.
Share this Review
This review of Decibel Meter Pro was written by Carol Swift
Download Decibel Meter Pro App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.