This app allows you to take photo yourself or share with friends and groups more easily.You can set a countdown before taking pictures at a time. Including the number of shots in a continuous take.You can set up by the operation mode 2.
1) Single Shot Mode
Working in this mode you can set the countdown time before photography from 1 to 60 seconds.
2) Multi Shot Mode
Working in this mode unless you can set the countdown time before the camera, you can also set the number of shots to take, including the timing of each shot with.
3) Multiple alerts
1. (Sound Warning Setting) You can set audio warning before shooting every time.
2. (Speech Countdown Setting) You can set the speech signal countdown alert before shooting every time.
3. (Speech To Alert Settings) Speech to alert after shooting full amount that you specify.
3.1 Voice messages can be defined as the way you want.
3.2 Speech can be defined as up to 37 different languages(for now).
3.3 You can set the speed for uttering 5 levels.
4. (Strobe Lights Flashing Setting) Alarms with strobe lights flashing after shooting full amount that you specify.(When you take a picture with The rear camera only.)
5. Snap button for take photo.
6. Display an animation while running timer
-Images are stored on Camera Roll.
What's new in version 5.3
-Bugs fixed. -Improve work more smoothly. -Changing the shutter sound.
Camera Timer requires iOS version 8.0 or later on the following device models: iPhone 6 ,iPhone 5 ,iPad 3 ,iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Click the button below to download it from the iTunes store using your iPhone or visit the app's download page for android and other platforms.
You Killed This App By Including Ads. I never write reviews, but you killed this app when you included ads. They pop up and disable the camera...
Love this free app for interval shooting!. I wish I had found this free app before I spent money on a few other paid apps that couldn't...
does what it's supposed to. I like how you can set the delay and how many pictures to take. Has ads, which is expected with...
Adjust Resolution. This was my go-to app for taking pictures. With the latest version, the camera is REALLY zoomed in on my...
Crash and burn. I've been loving this app for over a year now. My Instagram always looked flawless because I was able to...