1) Single Shot Mode
Working in this mode you can set the countdown time before photography from 1 to 60 seconds.
2) Multi Shot Mode
Working in this mode unless you can set the countdown time before the camera, you can also set the number of shots to take, including the timing of each shot with.
3) Multiple alerts
1. (Sound Warning Setting) You can set audio warning before shooting every time.
2. (Speech Countdown Setting) You can set the speech signal countdown alert before shooting every time.
3. (Speech To Alert Settings) Speech to alert after shooting full amount that you specify.
3.1 Voice messages can be defined as the way you want.
3.2 Speech can be defined as up to 37 different languages(for now).
3.3 You can set the speed for uttering 5 levels.
4. (Strobe Lights Flashing Setting) Alarms with strobe lights flashing after shooting full amount that you specify.(When you take a picture with The rear camera only.)
5. Snap button for take photo.
6. Display an animation while running timer
- Images are stored on Camera Roll.
What's new in version 5.3
-Bugs fixed. -Improve work more smoothly. -Changing the shutter sound.
The Camera Timer app game is now available for free on iOS. The application is compatible with iOS 8.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Download Camera Timer and use it on your iPhone or iPad (See button below). If you have an Android or Windows device, you can find links to download this app here.
Camera Timer Has Add-OnsNo add-ons has been found...
You Killed This App By Including Ads
Love this free app for interval shooting!
does what it's supposed to
Crash and burn
Prefer previous version