Period Tracker Deluxe
Universal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.>
App Store Description
Period Tracker, the easiest way to track your health!
*Now supports HealthKit, 3DTouch, TouchID, portrait charts, Advanced TTC Mode (the easiest way to get pregnant by following the homepage timeline’s simple prompted instructions!), and Pregnancy Mode with articles and week-by-week images.
Period Tracker is SIMPLE and CUTE.
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, moods, symptoms, weight, temp, and fertility notes in a simple month-view calendar.
* Discreet iPhone icon simply reads "PTracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of menstrual symptoms including Spotting, Flow, Cramps, Headaches, Backaches, Bloating, Tender Breasts, and Body Aches!
* Track your weight, temperature and moods (over 30+ moods to choose from!)
* Add custom symptoms and moods
* Month-view calendar features intimacy, symptoms and moods icons mapped right onto the calendar.
* Charts! Beautiful, comprehensive and handy. Charts show weight, temp, symptoms, period length, cycle length, and more.
* Monthly automatic online Backup/Restore feature or you can backup manually. You can restore from a backup that you did from your iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone or Android!
* Homescreen shows your predicted ovulation, eight day "fertile window,” and your cycle day. Great for trying to conceive.
* Pregnancy mode activates countdown to baby's due date and week-by-week articles.
* Protect your privacy with TOUCH ID or with a passcode option that is fast and easy.
* Ask other women for health advice right from your app! New social groups include Acne, Indigestion, Cramps, Backaches, Dizziness, Insomnia, Nausea, Weight Loss, Eat Healthy, Stress Less, TTC, Pregnancy, Parenting, Diabetes, Depression, Menopause, and more.
* Notes list view where you can view, edit, change date, delete and email individual notes
* Export your period dates and notes to email for doctor's visits.
* 12 beautiful skins for free
Period Tracker is loved by millions of users.
MommaRed - "I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite iPhone apps."
Blanczz226 - "This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it's extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure"
GeekSugar.com - "Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee 'lil hearts .and flowers to denote important days."
Celstemc - "One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won't use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!"
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
Please email comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
What's new in version 9.5.1
This is a minor update that includes a design update to the Calendar to improve readability. It also fixes a bug introduced in our last update where pregnancy day/week was showing as a day late. Our previous update, v9.5 included the following: 1. New cycle day timeline on home page tells you where you are in your cycle. 2. TTC Mode with daily guide, auto-ovulation detection, and advanced charts. 3. Charts are redesigned and are now in portrait mode. 4. Calendar has been redesigned. 5. New pregnancy mode with week-by-week images and information. 6. New intimacy notes with protected/unprotected note option. 7. Touch ID is now supported. 8. HealthKit is now supported. 9. 3D Touch is now supported. 10. Fixes emoji bug in the add note page and a date bug reported by some users. This update requires a minimum iOS version of 7.0 or higher.
Period Tracker Deluxe is a universal iOS app available in the App Store for $1.99 (Ads free) with no in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 7.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the Period Tracker Deluxe app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
Developer site: Period Tracker Deluxe support
If you've enjoyed using the app, please rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Pretty Helpful. I've used it for a few years. The functionality has improved with newer versions and I like the idea of keeping the history and
being able to watch for trends (symptoms, moods, etc.) There's still something a little non-user-friendly about it. But I've
learned how to get past that.
Surprisingly handy. I love this app because it is simple, discreet, quick and easy to use, and I've been surprised by how often it comes in handy. For
example, I can refer to the app when filling out forms before my mammogram or ob-gyn appointment; when scheduling leg wax
appointments; and it's helpful when packing my
I really like this app. I love this app. It has been so helpful to be able to track my cycle. It is easy to use and gives a lot of info. It also helped me
kid pregnant with my first child.
So much tracking, and options!!. So far, this is the best app I've came across to help track my period, && when I'm ovulating. After plugging in information for a
couple of weeks, it seems to be spot on w/knowing when I'm going to start, and when I'm ovulating. It's wonderful! I love how you
can ask questions and suggest tips in th
Very Good!. Even though I'm a new user, I find that this is a simple & easy way of tracking your period & everything else that a woman or
young girl would need to track. & it's free unless you want the charts & new looks, but even if you decide (like I did) to get
the extras it still was cheap.
Share This App
Download Period Tracker Deluxe App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.