Period Tracker DeluxeUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: GP International LLC
Price: $1.99Track this app for price drops.
- Current Version 9.4
- Size 25.07 MB
- Released Aug 30, 2008
- Age 12+
- User Ratings 4.50 (5 votes)
Period Tracker, the easiest way to track your periods!
Period Tracker is SIMPLE and CUTE.
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, your moods, symptoms, weight, temp, and fertility notes in a simple month-view calendar.
* Protect your privacy with a passcode option that is fast and easy - just enter your 4 digit PIN.
* Monthly automatic online Backup/Restore feature or you can backup manually. You can restore from a backup that you did from your iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone or Android!
* Custom symptom and moods
* 10 beautiful skins for free
* Discreet iPhone icon simply reads "PTracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of menstrual symptoms including Spotting, Flow, Cramps, Headaches, Backaches, Bloating, Tender Breasts, and Body Aches!
* Track your weight, temperature and moods (over 30+ moods to choose from!)
* Ask other women for health advice right from your app! New social groups include Acne, Indigestion, Cramps, Backaches, Dizziness, Insomnia, Nausea, Weight Loss, Eat Healthy, Stress Less, TTC, Pregnancy, Parenting, Diabetes, Depression, Menopause, and more.
* Charts! Beautiful, comprehensive and handy. Charts show weight, temp, symptoms, period length, cycle length, and more.
* Export your period dates and notes to email for doctor's visits.
* See the number of days until your next period or the number of days late.
* Homescreen shows your predicted ovulation and eight day "fertile window." Great for trying to conceive.
* Pregnancy mode activates countdown to baby's due date
* Notes list view where you can view, edit, change date, delete and email individual notes
Period Tracker has been raved about by hundreds of iPhone users. David Pogue (NY Times) featured Period Tracker in his TedMed 2009 presentation.
MommaRed - "I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite iPhone apps."
Blanczz226 - "This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it's extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure"
GeekSugar.com - "Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee 'lil hearts .and flowers to denote important days."
Celstemc - "One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won't use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!"
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
Please email comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Follow us on Twitter @periodtracker
What's new in version 9.4
Fixes bugs introduced with iOS 9 where charts do not load and social posts appear truncated.
Latest App Activity
Period Tracker Deluxe
All App Activity and Price Drops »
Period Tracker Deluxe is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for $1.99 (Ads free) with no in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 5.1.1 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the Period Tracker Deluxe app, just scan the QR code with your device or click the button below to go to the app's download page.
Love this app, but.... Ever since this most recent update, anytime I try to upload a photo it is so completely zoomed in, and won't let you adjust it.
Please fix this ASAP! Also charging $20 a year for extra the ttc mode is just awful and unacceptable.
I love the app but. After the new update it's crashing!
This was my first purchased app on apple store. I used it for about five years, always be my favorite app on my iphone.
Connect to Health App please!. It's been months, and finally you update. And still no connection to the Apple Health App. Why is this not a priority? All the
interconnected data will do nothing but help!
I love P Tracker!. This is the first app review I've ever written. EVER. That's how much I love P Tracker.
I love it for everything it does, but also for tracking symptoms (of general health, as well as early pregnancy).
My one suggestion would be to add the ability to, on a day screen, toggle pregnancy mode off a
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
The Verdict: Average!
Share this Review
This review of Period Tracker Deluxe was written by Carol Swift
To find and download the latest version of Period Tracker Deluxe, click on the Download button. You can get it directly to your device, or you can download it to your computer (PC or Mac) and then transfer it to your device.