SubnetInsightUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: Aribada, Inc.
$7.99Track this app for price drops.
- Current Version 1.2.0
- Size 3.39 MB
- Released Aug 10, 2010
- Age 4+
- Category Utilities
- User Ratings 4.50 (5 votes)
Your iPhone/iPod/iPad is connecting to various Wi-Fi Networks at your office, home and public spaces. In their networks, there are many devices such as computers, mobile devices, servers, printers and VoIP phones.
"SubnetInsight" is an application which scans devices connected to current Wi-Fi network automatically, collects very various information, and support to manage these information systematically for each Wi-Fi network profiles in real-time.
"SubnetInsight" provides very powerful feature like:
- Auto-scan: Starting to scan automatically when it gets connected to Wi-Fi networks without any user configuration
- Networks management: Supporting the information for each Wi-Fi network.
- Network information: Managing public IP address and its history, and geological locations.
- Powerful host scan: Finding out all of the hosts in the subnet including hidden host.
- Hosts management: You can easily see the status of hosts in the subnet such as online/offline and IP allocation.
- Name resolving: Resolving host name via NIC Vendor, NetBIOS, Bonjour, MDNS, UPNP and etc.
- Port scanning: Scanning well-known ports of hosts.
- Host fingerprinting: Deciding the host type between Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OSX, mobile device, network printer and VoIP phone.
- Info exporting: Support to export the results via mail in app
- Real-time updated UI: UI is automatically updated when information are changed.
- Supporting iOS4.0 multitasking
As above, "SubnetInsight" provides various and very powerful features. But because all processes are automated, you can use this app very simply without any complex configuration.
* Due to iOS 7 privacy restriction, the MAC address of iOS device you’re running is concealed as “20:00:00:00:00:00”.
* the OS guess (host icon) can be inaccurate due to limitation.
What's new in version 1.2.0
- iOS 7 UI - oui db update
Latest App Activity
All App Activity and Price Drops »
SubnetInsight is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for $4.99 (Ads free) with no in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 7.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the SubnetInsight Scan and manage your Wifi networks app, just scan the QR code with your device or click the button below to go to the app's download page.
Good intuitive interface. Some features missing.. Good visual and easy scanning of network with ability to custom name hosts. Includes capability to email off list.
Settings (wrench icon) is used for editing the host and not configuration of app settings
MISSING: App does not save custom name associations to layer 2 MAC addresses when on kick
Great tool. Does just what it says it does and quite well.
Great tool. It's simple and it works well. What else is there to say?
Very insightful. Works as described
Used to be good. No updates in nearly a year. Used to be the best subnet app out there.not so great anymore.
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
The Verdict: Average!
Share this Review
This review of SubnetInsight Scan and manage your Wifi networks was written by Carol Swift
To find and download the latest version of SubnetInsight Scan and manage your Wifi networks, click on the Download button. You can get it directly to your device, or you can download it to your computer (PC or Mac) and then transfer it to your device.