"SubnetInsight" is an application which scans devices connected to current Wi-Fi network automatically, collects very various information, and support to manage these information systematically for each Wi-Fi network profiles in real-time.
"SubnetInsight" provides very powerful feature like:
- Autoscan: Starting to scan automatically when it gets connected to WiFi networks without any user configuration
- Networks management: Supporting the information for each WiFi network.
- Network information: Managing public IP address and its history, and geological locations.
- Powerful host scan: Finding out all of the hosts in the subnet including hidden host.
- Hosts management: You can easily see the status of hosts in the subnet such as online/offline and IP allocation.
- Name resolving: Resolving host name via NIC Vendor, NetBIOS, Bonjour, MDNS, UPNP and etc.
- Port scanning: Scanning wellknown ports of hosts.
- Host fingerprinting: Deciding the host type between Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OSX, mobile device, network printer and VoIP phone.
- Info exporting: Support to export the results via mail in app
- Realtime updated UI: UI is automatically updated when information are changed.
- Supporting iOS4.0 multitasking
As above, "SubnetInsight" provides various and very powerful features. But because all processes are automated, you can use this app very simply without any complex configuration.
* Due to iOS 7 privacy restriction, the MAC address of iOS device you’re running is concealed as “20:00:00:00:00:00”.
* the OS guess (host icon) can be inaccurate due to limitation.
What's new in version 1.2.2
- bug fixed
Rank in top paid apps
The SubnetInsight app game is now available for $4.99 on iOS. The application is compatible with iOS 7.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Download SubnetInsight and use it on your iPhone or iPad (See button below). If you have an Android or Windows device, you can find links to download this app here.
SubnetInsight - Scan & manage your Wi-fi networks Has Add-OnsNo add-ons has been found...
Good intuitive interface. Some features missing.
Used to be good
Located most of the devices on my Home Network!