Live Cams Pro
Universal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.>
Track this app for price drops.
- Version 4.5.6
- Release date May 6, 2011
- Size 38.35 MB
- Age 4+
- Genre Utilities
- User Ratings 4.00 (5 votes)
App Store Description
The most advanced Foscam and IP camera viewer app on the market, also provides 3000 public webcams and support for hundreds of other IP camera models.
#1 paid app in iTunes in more than 25 countries, including US, Japan, Norway, Greece, Italy, Spain, #4 UK, #6 Canada
2.2 million users, available since February 2009 and proudly made in London, Ontario, Canada
- EVERY Foscam camera model supported (HD (H.264) & MJPEG, including the new Ambarella devices)
- H.264 HD video (main and sub streams)
- 2-way audio (push-to-talk)
- On-camera motion detection
- Motion on/off and IR on/off/auto/schedule quick access icons
- PTZ, presets, cruise paths
- SD card playback for Foscam HD devices
- Advanced camera settings, such as temperature, sound and IO alarms, flip/mirror/brightness, etc
- Audio squelch and alarms
- Background audio and motion detection
- Demo videos at: https://www.youtube.com/user/EggmanTechnologies
Hundreds of other popular IP camera brands are also supported in this one app. Feature support varies by model. Examples are Axis, D-Link, TrendNET, Panasonic, Canon, Sony, Toshiba, Wanscam, Dericam, Wansview, EasyN, Y-cam and hundreds more!
Generic Features (all brands/models):
- A/V recording
- Pin code and TouchID support to protect app launch
- Multi camera audio, up to 12 or more at a time!
- Add an unlimited number of cameras, no extra fees
- Backup/restore, wireless data transfer
- iCloud-enabled, transfers changed app settings instantly to other iOS devices with the same iCloud account!
- Thumbnail, map and text-based viewing modes
- Variable # of thumbnails, view up to 24 onscreen at a time
- JPEG, MJPEG, RTSP, MPEG4 and H264 (see our supported device list for compatibility)
- Add cameras to custom groups for easy selection and viewing
- Configure the app to launch with any private or public camera group
- Can connect to desktop software like Blue Iris, webcamXP, NetcamStudio, Security Spy, EvoCam, Zoneminder, Longwatch or even from your mobile devices using camera apps that can stream video
- View your PC/Mac/Linux USB or laptop webcams using desktop software mentioned above and then view with this app
- Includes a built in collection of 3000 public worldwide webcams, realtime video straight from the cameras, many are controllable.
- Public cameras include beaches, resorts, landscapes, traffic, attractions, retail, ski hills, golf courses, airports, animals, restaurants, bars, schools and more. Don't just watch cameras from around the world in real time, move them! Some cameras have motorized pan/tilt/zoom and with this app you can control them from your mobile device.
Add and monitor an unlimited # of your own IP cameras. Camera information is only stored on your device and is not shared or published to any other system. It is not possible to have your camera appear in the public webcam list included in the app unless you specifically request this and contact the authors.
Have you found some public cameras online that aren't in the app? Add them into your personal copy of the app by using the private camera interface and the JPEG, RTSP or MJPEG camera profiles.
*Note: See http://www.eggmantechnologies.com for a list of known supported devices. Contact our support email for compatibility questions on unlisted devices.
Twitter - @eggmantech
Facebook - Eggman Technologies Inc.
Web - http://www.eggmantechnologies.com
Email - email@example.com
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/EggmanTechnologies
What's new in version 4.5.6
Restored Amcrest RTSP port and protocol options to fix issues with HTTPS. Video was failing to connect because our decoder could not process RTSP over SSL. ONVIF drivers will be arriving in the next app release (5.0). Beta testing begins on Jan 29th.
Live Cams Pro is a universal iOS app available in the App Store for $2.99 (Ads free) with no in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 8.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the Live Cams Pro IP Camera Viewer app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
Developer site: Live Cams Pro support
If you've enjoyed using the app, please rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
My favorite app for my ip cams. With onvif support coming this will be the best and most flexible ip cam app I have. Great developer not dropping support after
all these years.
The best I used in the past and now. I bought this app a long time ago and loved it and I have used a lot sense but I keep going back to this one because it simply is
the best one I have used. Simply put it always works and it works with every cam I've used. I love the work that this guy has put
into this and I love the fact that it is
Best IP Camera software around. I wrote a long review earlier but my iPhone crashed and lost it so I'm posting this as a reply. I have two knockoff IP Cameras
which this software interacts with perfectly (took a bit of time to find the right profile; my fault.) The developers are highly
engaged and release updates often. Ive used
Developers are always updating and communicate wit. I've been using this app for years now and the greatest part is how the developers are constantly keeping in touch with users and
rolling out updates with support for new cameras.
Apple Watch. Please work on an Apple Watch app to cohost live cams.
Share This App
Download Live Cams Pro IP Camera Viewer App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.