Live Cams ProUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: Eggman Technologies Inc.
$5.99Track this app for price drops.
- Current Version 4.3.5
- Size 29.66 MB
- Released May 6, 2011
- Age 4+
- Category Utilities
- User Ratings 4.00 (5 votes)
The most advanced Foscam and IP camera viewer app on the market, also provides 3000 public webcams and support for hundreds of other IP camera models.
#1 paid app in iTunes in more than 25 countries, including US, Japan, Norway, Greece, Italy, Spain, #4 UK, #6 Canada
2.2 million users, available since February 2009 and proudly made in London, Ontario, Canada
- EVERY Foscam camera model supported (HD (H.264) & MJPEG, including the new Ambarella devices)
- H.264 HD video (main and sub streams)
- 2-way audio (push-to-talk)
- On-camera motion detection
- Motion on/off and IR on/off/auto/schedule quick access icons
- PTZ, presets, cruise paths
- SD card playback for Foscam HD devices
- Advanced camera settings, such as temperature, sound and IO alarms, flip/mirror/brightness, etc
- Audio squelch and alarms
- Background audio and motion detection
- Demo videos at: https://www.youtube.com/user/EggmanTechnologies
Hundreds of other popular IP camera brands are also supported in this one app. Feature support varies by model. Examples are Axis, D-Link, TrendNET, Panasonic, Canon, Sony, Toshiba, Wanscam, Dericam, Wansview, EasyN, Y-cam and hundreds more!
Generic Features (all brands/models):
- A/V recording
- Pin code and TouchID support to protect app launch
- Multi camera audio, up to 12 or more at a time!
- Add an unlimited number of cameras, no extra fees
- Backup/restore, wireless data transfer
- iCloud-enabled, transfers changed app settings instantly to other iOS devices with the same iCloud account!
- Thumbnail, map and text-based viewing modes
- Variable # of thumbnails, view up to 24 onscreen at a time
- JPEG, MJPEG, RTSP, MPEG4 and H264 (see our supported device list for compatibility)
- Add cameras to custom groups for easy selection and viewing
- Configure the app to launch with any private or public camera group
- Can connect to desktop software like Blue Iris, webcamXP, NetcamStudio, Security Spy, EvoCam, Zoneminder, Longwatch or even from your mobile devices using camera apps that can stream video
- View your PC/Mac/Linux USB or laptop webcams using desktop software mentioned above and then view with this app
- Includes a built in collection of 3000 public worldwide webcams, realtime video straight from the cameras, many are controllable.
- Public cameras include beaches, resorts, landscapes, traffic, attractions, retail, ski hills, golf courses, airports, animals, restaurants, bars, schools and more. Don't just watch cameras from around the world in real time, move them! Some cameras have motorized pan/tilt/zoom and with this app you can control them from your mobile device.
Also available on other platforms as "myLiveCams Free" (private IP cameras only, no public webcams)
Add and monitor an unlimited # of your own IP cameras. Camera information is only stored on your device and is not shared or published to any other system. It is not possible to have your camera appear in the public webcam list included in the app unless you specifically request this and contact the authors.
Have you found some public cameras online that aren't in the app? Add them into your personal copy of the app by using the private camera interface and the JPEG, RTSP or MJPEG camera profiles.
*Note: See http://www.eggmantechnologies.com for a list of known supported devices. Contact our support email for compatibility questions on unlisted devices.
Twitter - @eggmantech
Facebook - Eggman Technologies Inc.
Web - http://www.eggmantechnologies.com
Email - email@example.com
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/EggmanTechnologies
What's new in version 4.3.5
iOS7 crashes resolved with Foscam HD driver. Foscam SD card playback feature returns, new and improved! We now support viewing SD card contents if the connection is on the local network (similar to the SD card manager found in the IE interface for Foscam). You can choose from folder content on the SD card and play back the AVI files found. Video scrubbing works by using the slider to move forward or backward in the video timeline. Delete AVI files from the card by swiping left on the table row and choosing "Delete" when prompted. V1 cameras with media ports and DDNS connections will fail to connect to the SD card manager.
Latest App Activity
Live Cams Pro
All App Activity and Price Drops »
Live Cams Pro is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for $4.99 (Ads free) with no in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 7.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the Live Cams Pro IP Camera Viewer app, just scan the QR code with your device or click the button below to go to the app's download page.
This app is the best out there. I have had a lot of camera viewing app this one is the best out there. It allows you to have more control over your cameras then
all the others. It's the best app out, and I use it several times a day. Keep up the Great work.
Works perfectly. Better than the old foscam app I formerly used. I have two cameras, one an old mjpeg (8910) and a new HD one (8920 v2) and this
works great with both.
The best feature is it allows you to set a minimum sound level so you don't hear static if there is only background noise, but
will hear anything lo
Latest Version(s) Buggy. The latest versions of this app are causing problems with my Foscam FI89xx cameras. When the app loads, 3 (not always the same 3)
of my 10 cameras do not load right away. I receive a host not found error. After waiting for 5 seconds or so, the reload just
fine. Annoying is this problem.
Better than the FOSCAM apps. In April of 2015 I spent several hours over two days trying to enable remote access on a new FOSCAM FI9821W V2.1 Camera. Even
though the built in DDNS was enabled the official FOSCAM apps would not connect remotely no matter what I tried. Then tried this
app and success! Able to access the camera f
Best Live Cam App. I've been playing around with a few of the live camera applications and find this one to do everything I require. As with all
live cameras, a good WiFi signal is essential, so don't give it a bad review if you feel it's sluggish; I feel it works great!
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
The Verdict: Great!
Share this Review
This review of Live Cams Pro IP Camera Viewer was written by Carol Swift
To find and download the latest version of Live Cams Pro IP Camera Viewer, click on the Download button. You can get it directly to your device, or you can download it to your computer (PC or Mac) and then transfer it to your device.