Live Cams ProUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: Eggman Technologies Inc.
Price: $1.99Track this app for price drops.
- Current Version 4.4.3
- Size 31.2 MB
- Released May 6, 2011
- Age 4+
- Category Utilities
- User Ratings 4.00 (5 votes)
The most advanced Foscam and IP camera viewer app on the market, also provides 3000 public webcams and support for hundreds of other IP camera models.
#1 paid app in iTunes in more than 25 countries, including US, Japan, Norway, Greece, Italy, Spain, #4 UK, #6 Canada
2.2 million users, available since February 2009 and proudly made in London, Ontario, Canada
- EVERY Foscam camera model supported (HD (H.264) & MJPEG, including the new Ambarella devices)
- H.264 HD video (main and sub streams)
- 2-way audio (push-to-talk)
- On-camera motion detection
- Motion on/off and IR on/off/auto/schedule quick access icons
- PTZ, presets, cruise paths
- SD card playback for Foscam HD devices
- Advanced camera settings, such as temperature, sound and IO alarms, flip/mirror/brightness, etc
- Audio squelch and alarms
- Background audio and motion detection
- Demo videos at: https://www.youtube.com/user/EggmanTechnologies
Hundreds of other popular IP camera brands are also supported in this one app. Feature support varies by model. Examples are Axis, D-Link, TrendNET, Panasonic, Canon, Sony, Toshiba, Wanscam, Dericam, Wansview, EasyN, Y-cam and hundreds more!
Generic Features (all brands/models):
- A/V recording
- Pin code and TouchID support to protect app launch
- Multi camera audio, up to 12 or more at a time!
- Add an unlimited number of cameras, no extra fees
- Backup/restore, wireless data transfer
- iCloud-enabled, transfers changed app settings instantly to other iOS devices with the same iCloud account!
- Thumbnail, map and text-based viewing modes
- Variable # of thumbnails, view up to 24 onscreen at a time
- JPEG, MJPEG, RTSP, MPEG4 and H264 (see our supported device list for compatibility)
- Add cameras to custom groups for easy selection and viewing
- Configure the app to launch with any private or public camera group
- Can connect to desktop software like Blue Iris, webcamXP, NetcamStudio, Security Spy, EvoCam, Zoneminder, Longwatch or even from your mobile devices using camera apps that can stream video
- View your PC/Mac/Linux USB or laptop webcams using desktop software mentioned above and then view with this app
- Includes a built in collection of 3000 public worldwide webcams, realtime video straight from the cameras, many are controllable.
- Public cameras include beaches, resorts, landscapes, traffic, attractions, retail, ski hills, golf courses, airports, animals, restaurants, bars, schools and more. Don't just watch cameras from around the world in real time, move them! Some cameras have motorized pan/tilt/zoom and with this app you can control them from your mobile device.
Add and monitor an unlimited # of your own IP cameras. Camera information is only stored on your device and is not shared or published to any other system. It is not possible to have your camera appear in the public webcam list included in the app unless you specifically request this and contact the authors.
Have you found some public cameras online that aren't in the app? Add them into your personal copy of the app by using the private camera interface and the JPEG, RTSP or MJPEG camera profiles.
*Note: See http://www.eggmantechnologies.com for a list of known supported devices. Contact our support email for compatibility questions on unlisted devices.
Twitter - @eggmantech
Facebook - Eggman Technologies Inc.
Web - http://www.eggmantechnologies.com
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/EggmanTechnologies
What's new in version 4.4.3
New Features: - H.264 support for Sony camera profiles. JPEG and H.264 are now both supported as codecs for these drivers - H.264 decoder for Tenvis ipRobot3 2013 to provide HD content and faster streams - IR status detection for devices using Hi3510 chipset (many Dericam, Foscam, Wansview, Digitus, Hootoo, Wanscam, Instar, Tenvis, IPcam Central, Microseven, EasyN and more). You must have appropriate user-level rights to operate the IR or detect current state. - IR status detection for Dahua and Amcrest Bugfixes: - Hikvision, RTSP and RTSP-related devices fail to utilize remote address when set - Tenvis ipRobot3 2013 devices failed to connect.
Latest App Activity
Live Cams Pro
All App Activity and Price Drops »
Live Cams Pro is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for $1.99 (Ads free) with no in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 7.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the Live Cams Pro IP Camera Viewer app, just scan the QR code with your device or click the button below to go to the app's download page.
Broken. "Device offline." - update. 5/1 - app works now. No complaints when working!
This app used to work just fine, but the latest update 4.3.3 broke functionality with my two FI9821W v2 cameras, as several
reviews have already mentioned. It says "Device offline." This is a paid app and should really have better QA from development
Still the best?. Latest update seems to have really slowed the loading of cameras and thumbnails for me. And latest update with remote and local
addresses has not worked well for me so I went back to always using an external IP. But it supports many different cameras and
still works, just slower than before. Running
Great new features; not quite there. I love that I can add a local IP but the app still seems to prefer using the remote IP. It needs to try the local IP first, then
the remote IP if local doesn't work. Some of my cameras just won't use the local IP. I'm still giving it 5 stars because it
supports ALL my cameras!
Used it for years!. Love the app - However the latest update crashes constantly.
best app for multiple cameras. I have a collection of 25 cameras over 4 sites, a mix of D-Link and Foscam, some 10 years old, others new. I have tried at least
20 apps. This one is by far the best. I can watch all cameras at the same time, or narrow it down to a specific site or camera. It
can display a new Foscam right next to a
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
The Verdict: Great!
Share this Review
This review of Live Cams Pro IP Camera Viewer was written by Carol Swift
To find and download the latest version of Live Cams Pro IP Camera Viewer, click on the Download button. You can get it directly to your device, or you can download it to your computer (PC or Mac) and then transfer it to your device.