ON SALE! Limited time price drop for 2013 National Parks Week, April 20-28!
**Official Honoree of the 2012 Webby Awards in the Travel category**
**Winner of 2012 Appy Award for Best Mapping/Navigation App**
**Winner of 2011 MOBI Award for Best Location-Based App**
"The amount of information at your fingertips is fantastic and a real benefit for travelers." - Gadling.com
Explore 20 of the top U.S. National Parks with the best collection of trail maps available. National Geographic – THE place for maps – has opened up their best-selling, detailed Trails Illustrated National Parks Maps for download to your favorite Apple device. Plan your trip by browsing the maps and marking places you'd like to see. When visiting, use your iPhone or iPad to help you find your way around the park. A great gift app for your favorite outdoor adventurer, family trip planner or armchair explorer!
MAPS FOR 20 GREAT NATIONAL PARKS
Acadia – Arches – Big Bend - Bryce Canyon - Canyonlands – Channel Islands – Death Valley - Glacier - Grand Canyon - Grand Teton - Great Smoky Mountains – Joshua Tree - Mount Rainier - Olympic - Rocky Mountain - Sequoia/Kings Canyon - Shenandoah - Yellowstone - Yosemite - Zion
MAPS THAT KNOW WHERE YOU ARE
- See your current position on the map
- Know how far it is to your destination
- Mark your campsite or car for an easy return
MAPS THAT KNOW WHAT'S AROUND YOU
- Search for places by name or browse by category to see what's nearby
- Find campgrounds, picnic areas, visitor centers and other facilities
- Find trails, waterfalls, lakes, summits and other points of interest
MAPS THAT GET YOU WHERE YOU WANT TO GO
- Includes National Park Service maps to get you around the park
- Plus more detailed Trails Illustrated maps to get you off the beaten path
- Download HD maps for even more zoom levels at no additional charge
- Bonus trip planning info including park phone numbers, campground lists, and more
- Offline access - maps work without any cell or WiFi connection
A GREAT VALUE
+ Contains a retail equivalent of over $300 detailed Trails Illustrated Maps
Fast facts: More people than EVER went to National Parks last year, with visitation up 20%. National Geographic knows you want to be there too, and we want to help you have a great experience. When going to the best parks, be sure to take the best maps!
National Geographic: Inspiring people to care about the planet since 1888
What's new in version 2.2
- Addressed GPS location issues - Addressed reported map loading issues - Minor bug fixes
iOS Compatibility & Supported Devices
Helped me in Yosemite follow my progress on hikes. And realize I was taking the wrong trail after a lunch...
Like this app. Have used it for planning trips in a few NPs. It zooms into areas nicely, giving a...
Just got back from a hiking trip at Glacier. Downloaded the HD map and tried it out on the trails....
Technical support & help
Having trouble with the application? Report issues and get help here.