Published by: Pinterest, Inc.
- Current Version 6.1
- Size 57.99 MB
- Released Apr 28, 2011
- Age 12+
- User Ratings 4.50 (5 votes)
Pinterest is a visual bookmarking tool that helps you discover and save creative ideas. Use Pinterest to make meals, plan travel, do home improvement projects and more.
With Pinterest you can:
• Plan a project: Home remodels, garden redesigns and other DIYs
• Get creative ideas: Recipes to cook, articles to read, gifts to buy and ways to save money
• Explore a hobby: From comic art and camping, to woodworking and weaving
• Save travel inspiration: Outdoor adventures, family fun, road trips and more
• Find your style: Fashion, home decor, grooming tips and beauty inspiration
• Pin from your mobile browser: Save good things you find around the web
What's new in version 6.1
Sorry for all the recent updates! We've been making some under the hood improvements to the app.
Latest App Activity
All App Activity and Price Drops »
Pinterest is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for free with in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 7.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the Pinterest app, just scan the QR code with your device or click the button below to go to the app's download page.
Love it!!!!. How can anyone say they don't like this app. I love it!!! Best app ever!!!!
Oh no. My pintrest isn't showing anything now ... No suggestions and all my boards are gone 😔
Great!!. Live the app!
One of few apps. I don't like to keep many apps in my life, but this one is a must! Stay strong Pinterest!
Top 5 Apps. It's definitely an app that's improved parts of my life...the non-stimulated, unchallenged, non-entertained parts, I guess?
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
The Verdict: Amazing!
Share this Review
This review of Pinterest was written by Carol Swift
To find and download the latest version of Pinterest, click on the Download button. You can get it directly to your device, or you can download it to your computer (PC or Mac) and then transfer it to your device.