Candy ValleyUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: TomatoFlix, Inc
- Current Version 1.4
- Size 18.47 MB
- Released Apr 29, 2011
- Age 4+
- Category Simulation
- User Ratings 0.00 (5 votes)
Welcome to Candy Valley, where everything is edible! Design and grow YOUR OWN candy valley filled with sugary shrubs, edible animals, and delectable decorations!
- Plant and harvest an ever expanding selection of super sweet crops!
- Nurse and raise the rarest of candy creatures, including the gummy worm and sugar shark!
- Build candy-based businesses and watch the money roll in!
- Design and decorate your valley with hundreds of different items from the candy store!
- Visit neighbors and either help their valley grow or sour their sugar with POISON! Yikes!
- It's FREE!
- This is an online game only. iPod users are required to have a WiFi connection while playing.
What's new in version 1.4
Need help? Use our Candy Valley Walkthrough or sign up and make your contribution today.
Candy Valley is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for free with in-app purchases. The game is compatible with all devices running iOS or later. To download the Candy Valley app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Cute game. Never updates. Most all items cost premiumMoney. Would be a good game if more items cost regular earned money.
More land please. I love this game it's alot of fun but u need more land! I have the max on it and really need more so
Amazing. I love this game I mean it is just so amazing I mean I can't believe how smart the person that made
Poop. Can someone please tell me how you leave poop on someones land and wth it means?
Great but. It needs a ton more land as a new thing to buy. Where is the fun in playing a game that limits you w
Share this Review
This review of Candy Valley was written by Carol Swift
Download Candy Valley App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.