Phoenix Mobile 3.3 allows you to organize your day, connect with your classmates and access your courses anywhere you go. With Phoenix Mobile 3.3 you can view your syllabus and grades, access your class roster and learning teams, participate in class discussions, workshops and more.
• View your syllabus and grades
• Add and reply to discussions threads
• View, edit, and save drafts
• Access information posted by your instructor
• Receive real time alerts when your instructor or teammates make posts
• Access your class roster and learning teams
• Access university workshops
What's new in version 3.4
1. VitalSource app-to-app integration 2. Data sync for faculty features 3. Removed access to OLS Classroom 4. Bug Fixes
Rank in top paid apps
iOS Compatibility & Supported Devices
University of Phoenix Mobile requires iOS 7.0 or later, and supported on the following devices: iPhone 6 ,iPhone 5 ,iPad 3 ,iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Click the button below to download it from the iTunes store using your iPhone or visit the app's download page for android and other platforms.
Developer site: University of Phoenix Mobile support
Many schools do not have a separate phone application to do school work! I'm able to stay on top of...
Please fix paragraph structuring
The only thing I request from the developers is to fix grammar issues when posting - I will change my...
Could be better
You can't read any class messages unless you go directly into the syllabus and look that way. Also, it won't...
Technical support & help
Having trouble with the application? Report issues and get help here.