The Equivalent Fractions game by McGraw Hill offers a quick and easy way to practice and reinforce fraction concepts and relationships. This game runs on the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch.
Players try to match equivalent fractions on cards showing halves, thirds, fourths, fifths, sixths, eighths, tenths, and twelfths. When cards are matched, they disappear and points are awarded. As cards disappear from the array, the cards behind them become accessible. The game ends when all cards are matched or no more matches can be made. Players earn extra points for making two or more matches in a row. To earn all possible points, players must clear the board!
Features of Equivalent Fractions:
- Fraction cards contain visual representations of fractions
- Ability to compare fraction cards by clicking and dragging
- Practices fraction concepts and relationships
- Correct and incorrect answer feedback
- Full tutorial
- Compatible with iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
Look for these other Everyday Mathematics® Games Apps:
- Addition TopIt™
- Subtraction TopIt™
- Name That Number™
- Beat the Computer™ Multiplication
- Monster Squeeze™
- Baseball Multiplication™ 1–6 Facts
- Baseball Multiplication™ 1–12 Facts
- Divisibility Dash™
Everyday Mathematics® web site: everydaymath.com
Everyday Mathematics Equivalent Fractions App Details & Overview
Everyday Mathematics Equivalent Fractions is an application developed by McGraw-Hill School Education Group and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 3.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Download the Everyday Mathematics Equivalent Fractions app and use on your iPhone or iPad. Click here to download the app for Android or Windows devices.