BizXpenseTrackerUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: Silverware Software, LLC
$7.99Track this app for price drops.
- Current Version 9.71
- Size 26.14 MB
- Released Feb 3, 2010
- Age 4+
- Category Business
- User Ratings 4.50 (5 votes)
BizXpenseTracker is your ALL-inclusive app for tracking and reporting Expenses, Mileage and Time. With ease you can create beautiful, finished PDF reports using one of the over dozen templates supplied or create your own. Get organized in 2016!
July 2014: COLOSSAL UPDATE- numerous customer requested enhancements! Keep track of the three most VITAL business data all in one app; expenses, mileage and time worked!
BizXpenseTracker is an app favorite helping users since 2008 and continues to be noticed by reviewers and users alike.
* Apple named BizXpenseTracker "Noteworthy"
* Selected as a "very useful app" by Apple in: Apps for Business
* Inc. Magazine Recommended
WHY BizXpenseTracker IS BETTER
* Elegant user interface
* The most powerful and flexible Reporting features available
* Organize your entries into logs for maximum ease of use
* Quick and easy on-screen filtering to get the most from your tracked data
* Unique File Linking feature allows you to link files received via email
EASE OF USE
* Completely customize your app and make it your own
* Record your entries with easy to use screens that show your frequently used items
* Customize categories and sub-categories
* Custom keyboard entry with calculator functions
* Smart functions to make data entry FAST (i.e. For each category, the last payment type is remembered)
* The most flexible and powerful reporting available
* Choose the attractive PDF format or CSV for importing into Excel
* Email your reports and photo receipts
* Export your reports to Dropbox, Box or directly to your Mac or PC via a wi-fi connection
* Include photo receipt images in the same file as the PDF report
* Accountants love our templates because they provide all the key information needed
* Capture multiple images per entry
* Easily Crop images
* Zoom and scroll images
* Geotagging of photo receipts
* The MOST extensive set of preferences available
* Show those fields you wish to use and hide those you do not need
* Sort entries by “Date,” “Category,” “Payment Type” or “Client”
* Extensive on-screen filtering to find out exactly what you need to know
* Filter by Date, Client, Merchant, Reimbursable and MUCH more
* Track mileage the way you want
1. LIVE mileage tracking - the app will track your every move
2. Enter Start/Stop odometer reading
3. Enter the start address and end address and the app will determine the travel distance
* If using odometer, remembers last stop mileage and pre-fills start.
* Mark an entry as round trip
* Remembers Frequent trips which can be quickly selected from the QUICK menu
* Supports Multiple Vehicles
* Miles or Kilometers
* Create custom rates using one of three different rate types
2. Per Visit
3. Per Day
* Auto calculate overtime worked
* Further categorize your time: “Work”, “Vacation”, “Sick” or “Other”
* Per Diem Support
* Ability to email database settings to others in your company (without sending your entries)
* Support for Commuter mileage
* Supports ALL major currencies
* Extensive support for VAT
BACKUP AND SAFE KEEPING
* Backup your data to iCloud, Dropbox, Box or directly to your computer via a Wi-Fi connection
* Set backup to “Automatic” when using iCloud so your data is always safe
* Ability to set password to access app
* App offers unique and powerful add-ons if you wish to further expand the power of the app
* Create your own templates for creating PDF reports to match your company's requirements
* Keep all of your iOS devices in sync via iCloud or Dropbox
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Questions/comments? For a fast reply, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service. If you need assistance, always feel free to contact us.
What's new in version 9.71
New for 9.71 * minor bug fixes * User Interface enhancements * Return of "QIF" format as a report format * Greater battery savings for optional "AutoTrack" feature * Minor bug fixes New for 9.52 * New "UN-delete" feature * Bug fixes New for 9.51 * Requires iOS 7 or greater * New ability to add multiple location visits in one mileage entry (enable in Prefs screen - under Field Usage - turn on Multiple Mileage Locations). * Fixes issue where subscription was not being saved - might need to go into Prefs and choose "Restore In-App Purchases & Subscription." * Bug Fixes New in 9.5 (Jun '15) * New on-screen sort option by Mileage Allowance (business, med, charity, other) * New on-screen sort option by Mileage category (Business and Personal) * Set submitted date and reimbursed date for a log * New Surcharge field - enable in Prefs screen under Field Usage * Project List can now be filtered based on the current selected Client * Set a percent and fixed surcharge per Payment Type (ie Credit Card surcharge). * When creating a report, force a photo to be included on one page regardless of other settings * Now record drive times (start time, stop time and drive time) * New PDF report template that includes drive times * New PDF report template - "Mileage - grouped by Allowance" * Touch ID support * Introduction of optional AutoTrack feature * Optional Location Awareness add-on now supports Client field (auto fill client field based on your location) *** COMPREHENSIVE UPDATE ** Version "9 Point 0" There are so many enhancements and improvements making this our most substantial & powerful version to date. Here is a preview: * Save frequent entries for "QUICK" data entry (select from Quick menu for one step completion) * On-screen sort by even MORE fields (description, merchant, project, location * Save frequent on-screen filter settings * More fields to filter by (both on-screen and reports, including filtering by category) * Greatly improved passcode screen - use numeric or alpha keyboard * Skip passcode entry if returning to app within 30 seconds of leaving * New "Gallons" field when recording Fuel entries * New "Invoice" field for logs * Link to ANY file in your Dropbox within the BXT folder * Dropbox backup now automatic * Specify an ANY individual Category as a column for CSV reports ( nice! ) * Save CSV export fields on a per log basis * Many new exportable fields for CSV reports * New 2-level sorting for Reports (i.e. Group by Client - by Date) * Respect custom order of categories when creating reports * Several new PDF templates (i.e. Time & Expenses and Time, Mileage & Expenses) * PDF reports respect sub-categories * All photo receipts are now saved in a reduced file size to save on space without any loss of fidelity * New preferences for start/stop date for new logs * Duplicate function more flexible (prompts with options) * Default Mileage Allowance per Log * Photo cropping enhanced * Mileage - auto pre-fill From with last To * Mileage - Options menu - Quickly create a return leg) * Toll entry - now supports Round Trip button * New Receipt Number field and MANY new options for naming receipts * Restore via email . Email your backup and then restore from within Email app. Supports zip files * Calendar picker now allows jumping to previous/next year (tap on month) * When returning to Log View, remembers last scrolled location * Many new defaults for Log dates (used when creating a new log) * Import client list from a CSV file * Preference to use Invoice no. field for log * Preference to show only Tasks for selected Client * Preference to remember "To" location for a client (once client is selected "To" will be auto-filled) * Preference on how to annotate photo receipts PDF file * Preference to pre-fill full address for Location field * Sync Exchange Rates (for optional Device Sync) * Location Awareness for Merchants (with optional Location Awareness add-on) * Numerous enhancements to Custom Reports add-on
Latest App Activity
View All Activity »
BizXpenseTracker is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for $6.99 (Ads free) with no in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 7.1 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the BizXpenseTracker Expense Mileage and Time Tracking app, just scan the QR code with your device or click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Easy to Use . . . Love it!!. Makes submitting my expense report very easy and saves me tons of time. Not to mention my accounting Dept loves me for using it
Really like the way it organizes categories, lays out descriptions and converts currency for when I travel overseas
Swampdogie. This is the BEST App for keeping up with travel expenses!
I am a union truck driver and I have to keep up with mileage, time paid, and road expenses. The only way to know all of the
thoughtfulness, and detail that has gone into this app is to experience it. This app does it all! And the best part i
Get'er Done. A wonderful way to go thru a pile of receipts in record time, send a professional PDF presentation to the office, all from the
Looking forward to manning the receipts "as they happen" rather waiting till getting back to the office.
Had a situation that required some assistance from the p
Want everything? It's gonna cost you. Everything including mileage is extra $$. It's not clearly stated what you are paying for. If I had known, I probably wouldn't
have paid for this app.
Makes my life easier. Simple tracking for someone who dislikes reports!
Share this Review
This review of BizXpenseTracker Expense Mileage and Time Tracking was written by Carol Swift
To find and download the latest version of BizXpenseTracker Expense Mileage and Time Tracking, click on the Download button.