Period Tracker LiteUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: GP International LLC
For even more features and functions, check out the FULL version of this app: Period Tracker Deluxe!
Period Tracker is the SIMPLEST period tracking app and now, it's CUTER than ever!
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, your moods, symptoms, weight and temperature in a simple month-view calendar.
* Decorate your iPhone with an icon that looks great on your home screen and that's discreet. It reads simply "P Tracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of moods, symptoms, and intimacy.
* Export your period dates and notes to email for backup or doctor's visits.
* Easily view the number of days until next period or number of days late.
* Select personal period and ovulation defaults.
* Know when you're fertile with flowers that show on your homescreen during your predicted ovulation and eight day "fertile window."
* Backup/Restore your data with your online backup and restore account. (works to/from your iPhone, iPad, An-droid app)
* Custom symptom and moods.
Period Tracker has been raved about by hundreds of iPhone users.
MommaRed - "I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite iPhone apps."
Blanczz226 - "This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it's extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure"
GeekSugar.com - "Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee 'lil hearts .and flowers to denote important days."
Celstemc - "One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won't use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!"
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month. The only fail-safe method to prevent unwanted pregnancies is abstinence from sexual intercourse. If one chooses to engage in sex, we strongly recommend understanding the risks and birth control options to mitigate those risks. Users may remove fertile window and intimacy icons from the calendar in the app settings (Period&Fertility/ AbstinenceMode).
Please email comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's new in version 9.5.1
Fixes crash that sometimes occurs when going from the Notes page to the Calendar.
Period Tracker Lite is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for free with in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 5.1.1 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the Period Tracker Lite app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
The beginning. At first they scheduled my period wrong every month so now I hope they actually keep track for me .
Great. I'm a guy and I have this app
Simple and efficient. I've been using this app for 3-4 years. It has been a great tool for helping me to keep track of everything related to my
menstrual health. I like that I was able to add custom symptoms as I get fever blisters and can keep track of how often they
happen or if there is anything weird causing them. I
More options. I like that under the intimate option you can go more into detail if that's what you prefer. My only complaint about it is that it
has the option to choose what position you were doing but it only lets you choose one. A lot of the time you end up doing more
than one so we should be able to choose mo
Loving the update.. I've always used period tracker to keep track of my cycle. Always pretty accurate for me. Now that I'm TTC I had to download other
apps to help me. Now that period tracker has it as an option I only need this one app! Thank you for the update! Love it. ❤️
Share this Review
This review of Period Tracker Lite was written by Carol Swift
Download Period Tracker Lite App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.