Period Tracker LiteUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: GP International LLC
For even more features and functions, check out the FULL version of this app: Period Tracker Deluxe!
Period Tracker, the easiest way to track your health!
*Now supports HealthKit, 3DTouch, TouchID, portrait charts, Advanced TTC Mode (the easiest way to get pregnant by following the homepage timeline’s simple prompted instructions!), and Pregnancy Mode with articles and week-by-week images.
Period Tracker is SIMPLE and CUTE.
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, moods, symptoms, weight, temp, and fertility notes in a simple month-view calendar.
* Discreet iPhone icon simply reads "PTracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of menstrual symptoms including Spotting, Flow, Cramps, Headaches, Backaches, Bloating, Tender Breasts, and Body Aches!
* Track your weight, temperature and moods (over 30+ moods to choose from!)
* Add custom symptoms and moods
* Charts! Beautiful, comprehensive and handy. Charts show weight, temp, symptoms, period length, cycle length, and more.
* Backup/Restore your data with your online backup and restore account. (works to/from your iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone and Android app)
* Homescreen shows your predicted ovulation, eight day "fertile window,” and your cycle day. Great for trying to conceive.
* Pregnancy mode activates countdown to baby's due date and week-by-week articles.
* Protect your privacy with TOUCH ID or with a passcode option that is fast and easy.
* Export your period dates and notes to email for doctor's visits.
Period Tracker is loved by millions of users.
MommaRed - "I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite iPhone apps."
Blanczz226 - "This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it's extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure"
GeekSugar.com - "Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee 'lil hearts .and flowers to denote important days."
Celstemc - "One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won't use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!"
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
Please email comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's new in version 9.5.1
This is a huge update! 1. There's a new TTC Mode with advanced charts and daily instructions. 2. Chart is redesigned and is now in portrait mode. 3. Calendar has been redesigned. 4. New pregnancy mode with week-by-week images and information. 5. New intimacy notes with protected/unprotected note option. 6. Touch ID is now supported. 7. HealthKit is now supported. 8. 3D Touch is now supported.
Period Tracker Lite is a universal iOS app available in the App Store for free with in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 7.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the Period Tracker Lite app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed using the app, please rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Easy and accurate. This app keeps an accurate timetable for you and is never more than a day off!
Super useful app!. I picked this up about 4 years ago when I started paying attention to my cycles. I know the app is designed more for either
encouraging or preventing pregnancy but I've been using it during my oh so slow perimenopausal stage of life. Even with an
irregular cycle the app seems to get it right. It is
Good symptoms tracking. Good symptoms tracking
Very friendly and useful app. It's easy to use and helps me alot to keep track on my period. Keep up the good work
Best thing. Suchh a good app
Share this Review
This review of Period Tracker Lite was written by Carol Swift
Download Period Tracker Lite App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.