Period Tracker LiteUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: GP International LLC
- Current Version 9.3.5
- Size 30.34 MB
- Released Oct 14, 2009
- Age 12+
- User Ratings 4.00 (5 votes)
For even more features and functions, check out the FULL version of this app: Period Tracker Deluxe!
Period Tracker is the SIMPLEST period tracking app and now, it's CUTER than ever!
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, your moods, symptoms, weight and temperature in a simple month-view calendar.
* Decorate your iPhone with an icon that looks great on your home screen and that's discreet. It reads simply "P Tracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of moods, symptoms, and intimacy.
* Export your period dates and notes to email for backup or doctor's visits.
* Easily view the number of days until next period or number of days late.
* Select personal period and ovulation defaults.
* Know when you're fertile with flowers that show on your homescreen during your predicted ovulation and eight day "fertile window."
* Backup/Restore your data with your online backup and restore account. (works to/from your iPhone, iPad, An-droid app)
* Custom symptom and moods.
Period Tracker has been raved about by hundreds of iPhone users.
MommaRed - "I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite iPhone apps."
Blanczz226 - "This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it's extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure"
GeekSugar.com - "Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee 'lil hearts .and flowers to denote important days."
Celstemc - "One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won't use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!"
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month. The only fail-safe method to prevent unwanted pregnancies is abstinence from sexual intercourse. If one chooses to engage in sex, we strongly recommend understanding the risks and birth control options to mitigate those risks. Users may remove fertile window and intimacy icons from the calendar in the app settings (Period&Fertility/ AbstinenceMode).
Please email comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
What's new in version 9.3.5
Fixes crash that sometimes occurs when going from the Notes page to the Calendar.
Latest App Activity
Period Tracker Lite
All App Activity and Price Drops »
Period Tracker Lite is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for free with in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 5.1.1 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the Period Tracker Lite app, just scan the QR code with your device or click the button below to go to the app's download page.
Awesome!!!. Love this app, so easy to use.
Love it!! + Some ideas. ABSOLUTELY LOVE this app! I've used it for about 7-10 months now and oh it is just brilliant. I love how I can add my everyday
moods, my thoughts, my symptoms for the day, it is all just so great! And I especially love reflecting back on certain days :)
A few ideas/improvements to make it a better a
This app is very helpful. Before I got this app I would always forget when my period was supposed to come. Now I can just check my phone and the app tells
me when my period is expected. Sometimes my period comes a couple days late but for the most part the estimates are exactly right.
The longer I have the app, the more usef
Stephbdoc. This app is outstanding! I use to help patients learn how to track their menstrual cycles and learn about ovulation and fertility.
It is useful in so many ways. it is indispensable .
nice. pretty accurate 👍🏾
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
The Verdict: Average!
Share this Review
This review of Period Tracker Lite was written by Carol Swift
To find and download the latest version of Period Tracker Lite, click on the Download button. You can get it directly to your device, or you can download it to your computer (PC or Mac) and then transfer it to your device.