App Store Description
CameraSync brings wireless, hassle-free syncing to iPhone and iPad!
CameraSync allows you to upload all pictures & videos from your Camera Roll to your Dropbox, OneDrive, Flickr account, WebDAV Server, FTP server, Amazon S3 bucket or Box.net account.
Do you regularly take photos on your iPhone and want to make sure they're all backed up and always accessible? CameraSync has got you covered.
Tired of e-mailing photos and screenshots to yourself just to get them onto your computer? CameraSync will make sure they're all ready & waiting for you.
Got an iPad with a Camera Connection Kit? Want to be able to upload the new photos you've taken on your DSLR or point-and-shoot camera from anywhere? CameraSync can do that for you too.
Recommended by Lifehacker.com: "Call me lazy, but I don't like plugging my phone into my computer just to get all my pictures. CameraSync fixes this annoyance by wirelessly sending all new photos you take to Dropbox. In fact, if you prefer a different online backup program (like Flickr, Amazon S3, SkyDrive, an FTP server or Box.net) you can do that too. It's essentially like an Eye-Fi for your iPhone—which is pretty awesome."
• Background Location Syncs - CameraSync can automatically start uploading your photos in the background when you arrive at certain locations, such as your home or office. (This feature is only available on devices that support geofencing; that's the iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad 2 and current iPad)
• Continue Uploading - after starting the app CameraSync can upload your photos even in the background while you use other apps (for a maximum of 10 minutes). It will even alert you when it's done.
• Zero Interaction Required - once you've setup your accounts, all you need to do is open CameraSync to keep your remote photos up to date. You don't need to pick which photos to upload, or confirm the upload, or fiddle with settings - it just works!
• Full Quality Uploads - CameraSync doesn't compress or resize your photos & videos so they are uploaded in the full quality you took them in, no pixels left behind! It also keeps all of the EXIF metadata saved by your camera.
• Smart Syncing - CameraSync remembers what it has uploaded so if you delete a remote file you don't want anymore, it won't just sync it again.
• iPad Support - CameraSync can upload photos you've imported to your iPad using the iPad Camera Connection Kit, or photos taken on your iPad.
• Works with most third party photo taking or editing apps such as Hipstamatic and Camera+ - in fact it'll work with any app that saves pictures or videos to the Camera Roll.
CameraSync requires location services to be enabled on your device, and to be allowed access to location services. This is because photos taken with iOS devices store the location in which they were taken. CameraSync is a one way sync designed to sync photos & videos from your iOS device to various online services. SkyDrive currently only supports photos and videos under 100MB.
What's new in version 1.5.9
• Fixed a bug preventing background location syncing on iOS 8. Existing users will need to re-enable background syncing from the settings menu. • Minor bug fixes.
Compatibility: iPhone & iPad
Current Version: 1.5.9
File Size: 24.16 MB
Age Rating: 4+
Ratings: 4.50 (5 votes)
CameraSync requires iOS version 6.0 or later on the following device models: iPhone 6 ,iPhone 5 ,iPad 3 ,iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Click the button below to download it from the iTunes Store using your iPhone or visit the app's download page for android and other platforms.
Developer site: App Support
Over 3 years now.... I've been using CameraSync for just under 4 years to upload my Camera Roll to an FTP server in my home....
Still the best. No comparison for uploading to Flickr!
Waste of time, does absolutely nothing. This app does nothing. It lets you set it up, and then when you try to start it backing up...
FTP sync: happy. I was looking for a utility that can access the Camera Roll and upload it via FTP. This fits the...
Really Like It. Easy to sync to my NAS, what more can you ask?!?