Snow ForecastUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: Snow-Forecast.com Ltd.
$3.90Track this app for price drops.
- Current Version 3.4
- Size 16.25 MB
- Released Feb 8, 2011
- Age 4+
- Category Weather
- User Ratings 3.50 (5 votes)
Snow-Forecast.com is the number one website for snow sports enthusiasts.
The Snow-Forecast.com mobile app lets you keep track of your favourite mountain resorts whilst on the move. The main features are:
- Our full database of over 2,900 ski resorts around the world
- Geolocation to show the closest ski resorts to your current position
- Add your chosen resorts to a favourites list
- sign up to snow alerts
- Detailed snow forecasts, updated every 4 hours (6 days free, 9 days for members)
- 3 forecasts per resort for the top, middle and bottom lifts
- Snowfinder: telling you where to find the nearest best conditions
- Latest detailed snow reports (where available)
- Resort webcam image* (where available)
- Weather maps for snow accumulations, cloud, wind and temperature
- No adverts for logged in members
What's new in version 3.4
Fixed a bug in iOS 7.1 where the resort suggestion list on the home page search box would not allow you to select a resort.
Snow Forecast is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for free with in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS or later, including the new iPhone 5 and iPad Mini. To download the Snow Forecast app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Easy to use app with elevation forecast. If you want to quickly see weather for the different elevations of ski areas this is the fastest and easiest app I have found.
Cannot search an area or mountain range. The app works great if you only want to search resorts, but if you want to search say, the White Mountains in the Appalachian
Mountain Range you have to visit their desktop site. You can access ranges
Great reports. It is a toss up if one should use Safari or this app on the iPad mini.The site gives great reports, giving expected snow amounts
instead of maximum possible that NOAA gives. It uses NOAA data to do t
Very good!. Very good!
Data doesn't fully match. First, this app should default to viewing Favorites list (if there are favorites), not Nearby resorts.The I've used the website
for several years and its pretty accurate. While this app gives you iden
Share this Review
This review of Snow Forecast was written by Carol Swift
Download Snow Forecast App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.