by Yelp, Inc.
Universal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.>
- Version 11.9.0
- Release date Jul 11, 2008
- Size 155.18 MB
- Age 12+
- Genre Travel
- User Ratings 3.50 (5 votes)
App Store Description
Yelp has over 100 million reviews of businesses worldwide and is available for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
Whether you’re looking for a pizzeria that just opened or a coffee shop nearby, Yelp is your local guide to finding the perfect place to eat, shop, drink, relax and play.
• Find the newest and hottest restaurants in your area
• Make reservations, pick up food and order for delivery, all from your phone
• Filter restaurant search results by price, location and more
Search for Nearby Businesses
• Discover great local businesses
• Read millions of reviews by the Yelp community
• Find great deals offered by local businesses
• Filter your search results by neighborhood, distance, rating, price and hours of operation
• Look up addresses and phone numbers, call a business or make reservations directly from the app
• Read expert user reviews and browse through beautiful photos of each business
• Write and read reviews, check-in to local businesses, upload photos and add tips for other Yelp users
Find local restaurants, read expert customer reviews and start searching for businesses near you with Yelp.
Need Help? Contact Yelp at https://www.yelp-support.com/?l=en_US
Note: Continued use of GPS running can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's new in version 11.9.0
• Bug fixes and various improvements
Yelp is a universal iOS app available in the App Store for free with in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 8.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the Yelp app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed using the app, please rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Great Outlet. My position is this... you want to expose the a business for their dirty secrets or compliment a business for their dedication.
This is the app. Ppl need to know. Yelp on!
Better integration - Finally. After years of yelpers complaining Yelp has finally gotten the message and made it so the app more closely aligns to the desktop
You're able to better access the myriad of badges, events, photos etc. Searching friends is still unnecessarily cumbersome and
therefor only 4 out of 5 stars.
Saloon Door Brewing. Love this place!!! They brew all different delicious flavors!! Vanilla Creme is my favorite! Family friendly as well. Lots of
fun games for the kids to play. Great service!!! Will definitely be back!!!
Allowing us to disagree with people. It would be nice if we could disagree with some reviews. Some reviews are there to bully people in restaurants or to just insult
people. I would like to disagree with some of their comments, especially if I've been to the restaurant more than twice.
Need a favorites button. Always use yelp, it's pretty great. Would really be nice if they would put a favorites feature in the app. That way you could
research an area you may be traveling to, and make sure you hit all the spots you want without making an extra list. Small thing,
but would be very convenient.