ESPN ScoreCenterUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: ESPN Inc.
- Current Version 5.5
- Size 61.2 MB
- Released Jun 2, 2009
- Age 4+
- Category Sports
- User Ratings 3.50 (5 votes)
The ESPN App is the #1 Sports App in the market. The app gives you up-to-the-minute scores and news with loads of video highlights. Sign in and customize the ESPN App to get scores, news, and alerts from all of your favorite teams and leagues!
What do you get with ESPN?
- Fast access scores and highlights from the MLB, NFL, College Football, NBA, College Basketball, MLS, and more.
- Your favorite teams and leagues front and center – sign in to make the ESPN app yours.
- Watch video highlights of your favorite games and easily share on Facebook, Twitter, Email and SMS.
- Check out the "Now" views for real-time updates and commentary. Now combines up-to-the-minute ESPN updates on every sport or team with the freshest photos, videos and social media content from around the sports universe.
- Not near a TV? Watch any event on any ESPN channel simply by tapping on the On-Air tab.
- Stream live ESPN Radio for free — just tap on the On-Air tab and hit “Play”.
- Use Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone.
- Follow us on Twitter for the latest updates and to provide feedback on the app: twitter.com/ESPN_FanCentral
- Use the Feedback form in the app’s Settings menu to let us know how we’re doing.
What's new in version 5.5
ESPN ScoreCenter is a universal iOS app available in the App Store for free with in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 8.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the ESPN ScoreCenter app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed using the app, please rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Needs Improvement. I've had this app, and different versions of it, for many years now. As of late, it has begun crashing weekly, freezing, and
prompting error messages. It would appear that an update is necessary.
Annoyed recently. I love this app and have used it forever. I use it for ESPN radio every day now, since I was forced to switch over to this.
Recently, the app keeps crashing every time I open it. I can't click on anything without it crashing. Idk what they're doing
because it used to be working just fine. Needs to b
Update problems. It doesn't allow me to update to latest version
Autoplay is awful. You can go to the next video but you can't go back to the one you just watched. Stop trying to be YouTube when you don't even have
a history feature. If I miss a clip from a notification I'm never going to be able to track it down again.
App Crashes Unexpectedly. When notifications appear and I click on them , it opens the app and crashes immediately.
Share this Review
This review of ESPN ScoreCenter was written by Carol Swift
Download ESPN ScoreCenter App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.