by ESPN Inc.
Universal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.>
- Version 5.6.1
- Release date Jun 2, 2009
- Size 61.96 MB
- Age 4+
- Genre Sports
- User Ratings 3.50 (5 votes)
App Store Description
The ESPN App is the #1 Sports App in the market. The app gives you up-to-the-minute scores and news with loads of video highlights. Sign in and customize the ESPN App to get scores, news, and alerts from all of your favorite teams and leagues!
What do you get with ESPN?
- Fast access scores and highlights from the MLB, NFL, College Football, NBA, College Basketball, MLS, and more.
- Your favorite teams and leagues front and center – sign in to make the ESPN app yours.
- Watch video highlights of your favorite games and easily share on Facebook, Twitter, Email and SMS.
- Check out the "Now" views for real-time updates and commentary. Now combines up-to-the-minute ESPN updates on every sport or team with the freshest photos, videos and social media content from around the sports universe.
- Not near a TV? Watch any event on any ESPN channel simply by tapping on the On-Air tab.
- Stream live ESPN Radio for free — just tap on the On-Air tab and hit “Play”.
- Use Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone.
- Follow us on Twitter for the latest updates and to provide feedback on the app: twitter.com/ESPN_FanCentral
- Use the Feedback form in the app’s Settings menu to let us know how we’re doing.
What's new in version 5.6.1
ESPN ScoreCenter is a universal iOS app available in the App Store for free with in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 8.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the ESPN ScoreCenter app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
Developer site: ESPN ScoreCenter support
If you've enjoyed using the app, please rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
I love the ESPN interface. The new ESPN layout and interface is amazing. I love how when I open up the app and sport videos play
Does the job. This app isn't going to wow anybody. But it does the job. My favorite feature is the ESPN alert when there is breaking news or
news regarding my favorite teams. I know a lot of people want more features for fantasy and stuff like that but if you just want
to keep current in the world of sports, this
My go to sports app. Since 'no sports app' is not an option I went with this. I'll learn it eventually. Live scoring and up to date info is really
handy and a trademark of ESPN. If it's sports related and I need to know, I go to the app. Enjoy!
The best. This thing does everything you need to know about the games you want to watch
Great app, but reduce the click bait. Sometimes I want to see news about everything, so I will go to news... but when I go to my favorites page I don't understand why 9
of the first 12 articles are about news unrelated to my favorite teams. I get why because I do occasionally take the bait, but
please stop it!
Otherwise, aside from th
Share This App
Download ESPN ScoreCenter App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.