Looking for the most accurate weather information available? The Weather Channel’s staff of 200+ meteorologists, along with our patented ultra-local TruPoint(sm) weather technology, allow us to provide you with the weather tools you need to plan your day, week, or even the next hour.
• Interactive maps with animated radar
• Severe weather alerts for your location
• Hourly and 10-day forecasts
• Pinpoint your location for exact weather conditions
• Hurricane Central within Maps section includes active storm, projected path, and satellite maps for the Atlantic, Gulf of Mexico, Caribbean, and Pacific
• Video of breaking news and amazing weather coverage
• View and post local weather tweets for your location in the Social tab
• Upload and view photos and videos for weather in your area
• Post local weather to your Facebook wall
More About Social:
The Weather Channel is committed to providing you with the most complete story about the weather. What you see in our new Social section is something no other company has done – a collection of highly localized, filtered Tweets about weather from people in your area. During weather events, impacted users can turn to Twitter and The Weather Channel to share their experiences, giving you a more relevant, personal picture of what’s happening from real people in that area. We hope you will enjoy using and participating in this groundbreaking social conversation, and thanks for helping us tell a more complete weather story!
SUPPORTS iOS VERSIONS 4.0+
The Weather Channel App Details & Overview
The Weather Channel is an application developed by The Weather Channel Interactive and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS or later on the following devices: and or newer.
Download the The Weather Channel app and use on your iPhone or iPad. Click here to download the app for Android or Windows devices.
Developer site: Support
What's new in version 4.1.1
We appreciate all your feedback, and thank you for your patience! This new version will greatly improve stability, eliminate crashing, and make the maps and radar experience faster and more responsive. Please rate this version to let us know how we're doing. NEW in 4.1.1: - iOS 5 compatible - Map code rewrite to improve maps and radar speed, stability, and performance - Removed "How's Your Weather" button from current conditions screen, based on customer feedback - Added more "Must See" video clips
The Weather Channel App Add-Ons
Note: Add-ons available as in-app purchases