You won’t be looking for a paper puzzle ever again!
With 4 difficulty levels, intuitive interface, and all the functions right at your fingertips, this Sudoku app is sure to be your favorite. Interrupted? Exit Sudoku, and the puzzle is saved exactly as you see it!
Want to know how you stack up against other Sudoku players? Upload your results to our servers and see for yourself, or take part in a weekly Sudoku competition.
* 4 difficulty levels
* 3 input modes: "Digit first", "Cell first", popup
* Pencil marks (a.k.a. Notes) with auto fill / erase option
* Selected digit and various other highlighting options
* Show digit counts option
* Unlimited Undo and Redo
* Intelligent hints that use only logic
* Two levels of automatic error checking option
* Submit results and track progress online
* Top scores and History
* Real time competitions
Please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about improving this Sudoku app.
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Or visit us online:
Need help? Use our walkthrough or sign up and make your contribution today.
Sudoku (Full Version) App Details & Overview
Sudoku (Full Version) is a free-to-play puzzle video game for iOS, developed by genina.com. The app is compatible with iOS 8.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Download the Sudoku (Full Version) app and play on your iPhone or iPad. Click here to download the app for Android or Windows devices.
Developer site: Support
What's new in version 10.2.4
- the Settings panel changes are now saved automatically; the "Save" (checkmark) button is no longer present - the gray background that appeared on some devices should be fixed now - the Undo button is now next to the Menu for easy one-touch access - the "Unable to connect" issue when uploading results should be fixed now - the font size has been increased to improve puzzle readability - additional visual improvements and optimization - bug fixes