ZuumSpeed turns your iPhone into the most advance customizable speedometer + Heads up Display for iOS devices. Track your speed in mph, km/h or knots with over 18 unique and custom fonts in unlimited color options to fit your style. Or use its built in HUD (Heads up Display) mode to project a transparent image of your custom speed and currently playing music data onto the front windshield, keeping your eyes safely on the road, or just to impress your friends.
Use ZuumSpeed on everything from boats, airplanes, buses, motorcycles, bicycles, or cars as long as a GPS signal is available. And with our tested and proven GPS algorithm you can rest assured that no matter mph, km/h or knots your speed will be accurate.
• Displays currently playing music data on the HUD
• iPod interface
• Supports MPH, KM/H, and Knots
• GPS precise current speed
• Landscape and portrait mode support
• HUD (Heads up Display) to safely display accurate speed directly in front of you
• Live data
- Top Speed
- Average Speed
- Speed Alert
• Only uses your location only while in the app
• Easy to read display
• Lock on HUD display to keep the screen from rotating
• Over 18 custom fonts to choose
• Unlimited color choices
• Free of ads and in app purchases
• Customizable Interface, download new skins for free or use your own photos
Please make sure you enable the app to access location services on your device. Go to Settings -> Privacy -> Location Services -> ZuumSpeed -> On
NOTE: Always drive safely and obey all traffic laws. Not compatible with Wifi only iPad or Ipod touch, as it requires GPS. Please note that continued use of GPS may dramatically reduce battery life.
ZuumSpeed App Details & Overview
ZuumSpeed - Customizable Speedometer plus HUD is an application developed by Ryan Klimoski and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 8.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Download the ZuumSpeed app and use on your iPhone or iPad. Click here to download the app for Android or Windows devices.
What's new in version 2.1.1
-Update to Ui -New app icon -Minor bug fixes