If you have played the classic board game Taboo, this game will be familiar to you.
Best choice for World Youth Day Kraków 2016 WYD ! / Najlepszy wybór na Światowe Dni Młodzieży Kraków 2016 ŚDM !
1.Divide yourselves into two teams.
2.Choose the first player to describe the keyword.
3.The opposite team will select the person to verify:
- the use of forbidden words.
- the use of plural or abbreviation forms of the forbidden words.
- gestures and sound imitations.
5. When the set time has ended, the opposing team starts their turn according to the same rules.
6. The gameplay lasts until one of the teams reaches the set amount of points. In case of a draw, the team with less skipped keywords wins.
During the gameplay, the player can use three buttons:
- SKIP to forfeit a difficult keyword and move on to the next
- PAUSE to pause the gameplay
- EXCLAMATION signal a spelling error
eTABU is not associated with Hasbro or Hersch and Company's Taboo, Tabou, Tabu, Tabù, or any other variants of the Taboo products, registered trademarks.
What's new in version 3.1
- add sounds - fix small bugs
Need help? Use our walkthrough or sign up and make your contribution today.
The eTABU PRO app game is now available for $2.99 on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 8.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Download eTABU PRO and play on your iPhone or iPad. You can find links to download the app here.
Developer site: Support