Be prepared for ever-changing weather with Aeris Pulse, and never be surprised by the weather again! From severe storms to heavy snowfall, Aeris Pulse personalizes weather threats like never before.
We’d love to hear what you think about Aeris Pulse! Please rate and review us in the App Store, and if you have any issues or suggestions, contact us at http://www.aerisweather.com/support/kb/aeris-pulse/ or let us know about a bug by submitting a ticket at http://www.aerisweather.com/support/.
APPROACHING WEATHER THREATS
Using your current GPS location, Aeris Pulse highlights where the weather threats are relative to you. Aeris Pulse informs you to a variety of threats, whether it’s a severe thunderstorm with large hail and lightning or a winter storm with ice and heavy snow.
Receive push notifications and in-app alerts when hazardous or severe weather approaches your current location, from heavy precipitation to severe storms, lightning, hail and tornadoes. You can also receive notifications for National Weather Service (NWS) alerts as soon as they are issued for your current location. You can also customize your notification criteria to offer fine control over the alerts that matter most to you.
Pulse offers a customizable weather map with several different weather data layers so you can always view the data you care about the most. Plus, your active layers are saved between sessions, so you'll always see the weather data you're interested in most.
- Approaching weather threats per location*
- Realtime push notifications alerting your of weather threats and warnings affecting your current location
- Customize your notification criteria to control which alerts you wish to receive
- Complete interactive weather map and weather data layers, including radar, storm reports, storm cells, future precipitation and many more
- Fully animated weather map layers supporting past and future weather data that can be adjusted for your needs**
- Current conditions, 7day forecast, hourly outlook, sunrise/sunset
- Save and reorder all of your favorite locations
- Notification Center widgets for local weather conditions, approaching weather threats and radar*
- Fully powered by our Aeris Weather API and Aeris Maps Platform (AMP)
* Threats and radar are currently available for US locations only
** Future data layers are available with an active Forecast Models subscription
- Swipe up to view your hourly and 7day forecast
- Swipe down to view your saved locations and add more locations
- Pinch inward to manually reload weather data
- Tap on the circular map or pinch outward to load the interactive map
- Tap on an hourly temp point to view hourly forecast details
- Tap on a forecast row day to view forecast details for that day
Forecast Models - An optional auto-renewing subscription for $1.99/month ($11.99/year) that gives you access to all of our forecast model weather map layers, such as future radar, future temperatures, future accumulated precipitation/snowfall and much more.
Lightning - An optional auto-renewing subscription for $9.99/year that provides you with real-time lightning alert notifications and data in and around your current location.
Road Conditions - An optional auto-renewing subscription for $1.99/month ($11.99/year) that gives you access to our past and forecast road conditions map layers, depicting travel hazards from wet, icy or snow-covered roadways.
Once purchased, all optional subscriptions it will charged to your iTunes account and will be auto-renewed within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the same price you originally paid. Manage or disable your subscriptions via your iTunes Account Settings after purchasing. Once purchased, the subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
Aeris Pulse Weather App Details & Overview
Aeris Pulse Weather is an application developed by Media Logic Group, LLC and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 7.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Download the Aeris Pulse Weather app and use on your iPhone or iPad. Click here to download the app for Android or Windows devices.
Developer site: Support
What's new in version 1.3.9
- Fixes map timeline start and end time offsets being reset between sessions (for real this time) - Fixes issue where storm cells aren't added back to the map when animation stops and are active before animating - Fixes occasional crash at app launch when syncing notification settings - Various minor bug fixes and improvements
Rank in top paid apps
App Updates (View More)
Aeris Pulse Weather App Add-Ons
Road Conditions - 1 Month
Map Expansion - 1 Month
Forecast Models - 1 Month
Map Expansion - 1 Year
Forecast Models - 1 Year
Road Conditions - 1 Year
Note: Add-ons available as in-app purchases