Does your kid know ABC? You can take attention to this educational app which teaches you to write and pronounce alphabet in capital and small letters, just like the “copybook” found in kindergarten. Why don’t you find an interactive and attractive “Copybook” for your babies in this century? Also, you can check whether you are writing letters in a correct stroke orders.
How to use
- choose Capital or small letter to learn or practise
- hear the pronunciation of the letters
- write the letters following the orders of strokes
- rewrite the letters if the orders of strokes are incorrect
- colour the hollow letters with kids’ finger
- clear real man pronunciations
- repeat the pronunciations frequently when staying on the page
- beautiful and interactive design (just like colouring on a painting book)
To make the app more challenging, you can test your kids or yourself by writing the next letter next to the current letter. By completing the current letter, your kids or you can check whether writing the correct strokes order. I am going to check my strokes orders now, see you!
Need help? Use our walkthrough or sign up and make your contribution today.
ABC Writing in Flat Design App Details & Overview
ABC Writing in Flat Design is a free-to-play word video game for iOS, developed by YSD.hk. The app is compatible with iOS 6.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Download the ABC Writing in Flat Design app and play on your iPhone or iPad. Click here to download the app for Android or Windows devices.