Now there is a simple, convenient way to manage and use your CareCredit healthcare credit card. With the CareCredit Mobile App you can access your digital card, pay your bill, find participating providers and businesses, and set notifications. With a clear, simple design the CareCredit Mobile App offers features such as:
Easy Set-Up and Log In
• New to CareCredit Online Account Management? Setting up your account is fast and easy.
• Already registered for Online Account Management? Connect to the CareCredit Mobile App and log in with your existing username and password.
Secure Digital Card Access
• Set up is simple, just create a 4-digit pin, and use it to access a digital image of your card to pay for services or products at participating providers.
• Digital Card is available on most CareCredit accounts.
Convenient Account Management
• Make payments to your account.
• Always know where your account stands. Check your balance and credit limit anytime, anywhere.
• Review your Transaction & Payment History
• Make changes to scheduled payments
• Securely add multiple bank accounts that you’d like to use to pay your CareCredit bill.
Find a Location
• Search and locate providers and businesses near you
• Save and quickly access your favorite providers and businesses.
• Use the Map feature to view locations and get directions.
• Set up payment alerts and confirmations.
CareCredit Mobile App App Details & Overview
CareCredit Mobile App is an application developed by Synchrony Financial and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 8.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Download the CareCredit Mobile App app and use on your iPhone or iPad. Click here to download the app for Android or Windows devices.
Developer site: Support
What's new in version 2.0.3
Based on your feedback we’ve made some enhancements and fixed bugs to help improve your experience. • Added swipe gesture to access the digital card from account summary. (Digital Card is available on most CareCredit accounts.) • Improvements on performance and stability. *We have heard some CareCredit customers are experiencing issues logging into the CareCredit App. Please know that our team is aware and we are looking for the best solution. We will be making regular updates to the app to improve your experience.