A Good Snowman Is Hard To Build is an adorable puzzle game about being a monster and making snowmen.
* Adorable graphics by Benjamin Davis (Sushi Snake).
* Featuring a gorgeous original soundtrack by Ryan Roth (The Beginner's Guide, Starseed Pilgrim, The Yawhg).
* Lovingly-crafted puzzle design from Alan Hazelden (Sokobond, These Robotic Hearts of Mine, Traal).
* No in-app-purchases or ads.
* iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 5, iPad 2, iPad Mini or later recommended.
Top 10 apps of 2016 - TIME magazine
Best Character Design - Intel Level Up 2014
Official Selection - Develop Indie Showcase 2014
Official Selection - Screenshake 2015
Official Selection - BAFTA Inside Games Arcade 2015
Official Selection - Different Games Arcade 2015
Official Selection - Fantastic Arcade 2015
Need help? Use our walkthrough or sign up and make your contribution today.
A Good Snowman Is Hard To Build App Details & Overview
A Good Snowman Is Hard To Build is a puzzle video game for iOS, developed by Draknek Limited. The app is compatible with iOS 6.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Download the A Good Snowman Is Hard To Build app and play on your iPhone or iPad. Click here to download the app for Android or Windows devices.
What's new in version 1.0.9
Changes in 1.0.9: * Fix issue with iCloud save syncing Changes in 1.0.8: * Add support for iCloud save syncing * Fix crash when playing audio in the background * Fix bug where monument would show wrong completion percentage for dream world * Various other bug fixes