* Adorable graphics by Benjamin Davis (Sushi Snake).
* Featuring a gorgeous original soundtrack by Ryan Roth (The Beginner's Guide, Starseed Pilgrim, The Yawhg).
* Lovingly-crafted puzzle design from Alan Hazelden (Sokobond, These Robotic Hearts of Mine, Traal).
* No in-app-purchases or ads.
* iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 5, iPad 2, iPad Mini or later recommended.
Top 10 apps of 2016 - TIME magazine
Best Character Design - Intel Level Up 2014
Official Selection - Develop Indie Showcase 2014
Official Selection - Screenshake 2015
Official Selection - BAFTA Inside Games Arcade 2015
Official Selection - Different Games Arcade 2015
Official Selection - Fantastic Arcade 2015
What's new in version 1.0.9
Changes in 1.0.9: * Fix issue with iCloud save syncing Changes in 1.0.8: * Add support for iCloud save syncing * Fix crash when playing audio in the background * Fix bug where monument would show wrong completion percentage for dream world * Various other bug fixes
Need help? Use our walkthrough or sign up and make your contribution today.
The A Good Snowman Is Hard To Build app game is now available for $4.99 on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 6.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Download A Good Snowman Is Hard To Build and play on your iPhone or iPad. You can find links to download the app here.