Use transit in and around all of Chicago: It's easy to manage and pay your fare on CTA, Metra and Pace buses and trains with the Ventra app. Find all the features you're used to on the Ventra website and more, including mobile ticketing for Metra trains!
With the Ventra app, you can:
• Check your balance and available passes in your Ventra Card's transit account.
• Instantly load value or passes to your Ventra Card's transit account.
• Switch autoload for transit value or passes on and off.
• Buy and use Metra mobile tickets to ride any Metra train.
• Use transit value you've loaded to buy a Metra ticket.
• Get real-time account notifications so you know when it's time to load more fare or buy more tickets.
• Get real-time arrival/departure information from CTA, Metra and Pace all in one app—by picking a stop, using favorites or looking at service near where you're standing.
What's new in version 1.3.1
We’ve added a NEW Multiple Riders feature in My Metra Tickets to make it easier to launch multiple Metra tickets at once for whenever you’re traveling with friends & family! Other good stuff: • Added option to switch to nearby stops from Transit Tracker favorites listing • Added directional information to Pace bus services in Transit Tracker • More intuitive payment selection options when paying for a Metra Ticket or transit pass with Ventra transit value • Improved Metra weekend ticket display • Shows more complete validity info for monthly CTA Link-Up and Pace PlusBus passes (these special passes are available only to people with a corresponding Metra monthly ticket) • Accessibility improvements • Performance improvements and bug fixes
Rank in top paid apps
The Ventra app game is now available for free on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 7.1 or later on the following devices: iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Download Ventra and use it on your iPhone or iPad (See button below). You can find links to download the app here.
Developer site: Support
Ventra Has Add-OnsNo add-ons has been found...
Good But Needs to Be Way Better
Mobile ticketing is great
Almost there but...