The year is 2265. With the population of Earth swelling beyond what the planet can sustain, small expeditionary spacecrafts, known as “Jammers”, are dispatched to find habitable planets via warp tunnels to nearby galaxies. Each warp brings the chance for glory… or untimely demise in the cold expanse of space.
- Intense tube shooter action, with classic arcade gameplay, featuring 8+ unique levels.
- Dodge asteroids, missiles, alien ships, and anything else space may bring.
- Collect from 4 different powerups shield your ship, gain extra time, etc.
- Earn 20+ unique achievements as you play.
- Retro immersion listen to a custom 8bit soundtrack and sound effects as you zoom through space.
- Free to play no hidden subscription fees, rate limits, or cash shop.
- WatchOS Native you can forget your phone and still play WarpJammer on your Watch.
- GameCenter integration compete with your friends, beat their scores, and prove you’re the baddest of this generation of Jammers.
WarpJammer is a collaboration between Ronin no Sakura Kai Softronics and Collective Ray. We’re huge fans of retro gaming, and wanted to bring the fun of old-school space shooters directly to your wrist.
(Please note that WarpJammer can only be played with Apple Watch.)
Need help? Use our walkthrough or sign up and make your contribution today.
WarpJammer App Details & Overview
WarpJammer is an arcade video game for iOS, developed by Collective Ray Inc.. The app is compatible with iOS 9.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Download the WarpJammer app and play on your iPhone or iPad. Click here to download the app for Android or Windows devices.
Developer site: Support
What's new in version 1.0.41
Fixes issue with GameCenter sign-in Audio Fix for watchOS2 Fixes issue with stuck shots