The year is 2265. With the population of Earth swelling beyond what the planet can sustain, small expeditionary spacecrafts, known as “Jammers”, are dispatched to find habitable planets via warp tunnels to nearby galaxies. Each warp brings the chance for glory… or untimely demise in the cold expanse of space.
- Intense tube shooter action, with classic arcade gameplay, featuring 8+ unique levels.
- Dodge asteroids, missiles, alien ships, and anything else space may bring.
- Collect from 4 different powerups - shield your ship, gain extra time, etc.
- Earn 20+ unique achievements as you play.
- Retro immersion - listen to a custom 8-bit soundtrack and sound effects as you zoom through space.
- Free to play - no hidden subscription fees, rate limits, or cash shop.
- WatchOS Native - you can forget your phone and still play WarpJammer on your Watch.
- GameCenter integration - compete with your friends, beat their scores, and prove you’re the baddest of this generation of Jammers.
WarpJammer is a collaboration between Ronin no Sakura Kai Softronics and Collective Ray. We’re huge fans of retro gaming, and wanted to bring the fun of old-school space shooters directly to your wrist.
(Please note that WarpJammer can only be played with Apple Watch.)
Need help? Watch our Walkthrough or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.0.41
Fixes issue with GameCenter sign-in Audio Fix for watchOS2 Fixes issue with stuck shots
Rank in top paid apps
WarpJammer requires iOS version 9.0 or later on the following device models: iPhone 6 ,iPhone 5 ,iPad 3 ,iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Click the button below to download it from the iTunes store using your iPhone or visit the app's download page for android and other platforms.
Developer site: WarpJammer support