Chase Pay® is more than a mobile payment app. It’s a new way to shop at participating merchants. Order ahead and pay for food, access special offers, and even check your Chase eligible card balances – all in one app.
EASY SET UP
• Use your chase.com username and password to get started.
• Your eligible Chase Visa® consumer credit, debit and Chase Liquid® cards will automatically be loaded into the app so you don’t have to add them yourself. If you get a new card, we'll update that information automatically.
PAY WITH YOUR PHONE
• Use your mobile phone to quickly pay for purchases at participating merchants. Go to chasepay.com for the full list of merchants.
• Just tap "Pay" to use Chase Pay at checkout.
ORDER AHEAD AND ACCESS SPECIAL OFFERS
• Order ahead and pay for food from thousands of restaurants.
• Access special offers that are automatically applied at checkout.
• Easily see available discounts and offers before you pay.
• Currently available in select markets only.
MANAGE YOUR SPENDING
• Easily check the available credit line(s) for your eligible Chase credit card(s) and any available funds in your debit and Chase Liquid® accounts.
• See your transactions from the past 90 days.
• Chase Pay uses the same security measures as chase.com and the Chase Mobile® app.
• We also give merchants a unique device account number (token) instead of sharing your actual card number to process the payment.
• You’ll continue to be protected against unauthorized purchases and notified of suspicious activity as you are today.
To learn more, visit chasepay.com.
What's new in version 1.406
•Order ahead and pay for food, plus access special offers that are automatically applied at checkout. •Minor bug fixes and improvements.
iOS Compatibility & Supported Devices
Chase Freedom Mobile requires iOS 9.0 or later, and supported on the following devices: iPhone 6 ,iPhone 5 ,iPad 3 ,iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Click the button below to download it from the iTunes store using your iPhone or visit the app's download page for android and other platforms.
Developer site: Chase Freedom Mobile support
Great experience and I love it.
Pretty easy to use and I loved it, I logged in and placed an order in Subway and get to...
Pretty easy to use, just signed in to my Chase account and was up and running to use my debit...
Effortless setup & easy to use!
It works like magic! 😁💸
Technical support & help
Having trouble with the application? Report issues and get help here.