Chase Pay® is more than a mobile payment app. It’s a new way to shop at participating merchants. Order ahead and pay for food, access special offers, and even check your Chase eligible card balances – all in one app.
EASY SET UP
• Use your chase.com username and password to get started.
• Your eligible Chase Visa® consumer credit, debit and Chase Liquid® cards will automatically be loaded into the app so you don’t have to add them yourself. If you get a new card, we'll update that information automatically.
PAY WITH YOUR PHONE
• Use your mobile phone to quickly pay for purchases at participating merchants. Go to chasepay.com for the full list of merchants.
• Just tap "Pay" to use Chase Pay at checkout.
ORDER AHEAD AND ACCESS SPECIAL OFFERS
• Order ahead and pay for food from thousands of restaurants.
• Access special offers that are automatically applied at checkout.
• Easily see available discounts and offers before you pay.
• Currently available in select markets only.
MANAGE YOUR SPENDING
• Easily check the available credit line(s) for your eligible Chase credit card(s) and any available funds in your debit and Chase Liquid® accounts.
• See your transactions from the past 90 days.
• Chase Pay uses the same security measures as chase.com and the Chase Mobile® app.
• We also give merchants a unique device account number (token) instead of sharing your actual card number to process the payment.
• You’ll continue to be protected against unauthorized purchases and notified of suspicious activity as you are today.
To learn more, visit chasepay.com.
Chase Freedom Mobile App Details & Overview
Chase Freedom Mobile is an application developed by JPMorgan Chase & Co. and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 9.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Download the Chase Freedom Mobile app and use on your iPhone or iPad. Click here to download the app for Android or Windows devices.
Developer site: Support
What's new in version 1.601
•Order ahead and pay for food, plus access special offers that are automatically applied at checkout. •Minor bug fixes and improvements.