Chase Pay® is more than a mobile payment app. It’s a way to shop at participating merchants. Order ahead and pay for food, access special offers, pay with points, and even check your Chase eligible card balances – all in one app.
EASY SET UP
- Use your chase.com username and password to get started.
- Your eligible Chase Visa® consumer credit, debit and Chase Liquid® cards will automatically be loaded into the app so you don’t have to add them yourself. If you get a new card, we’ll update the info automatically.
PAY WITH YOUR PHONE
- Use your mobile phone to quickly pay for purchases at participating merchants. Look in the app for nearby locations or go to chasepay.com for a full list.
- Just tap "Pay" to use Chase Pay at checkout.
ORDER AHEAD AND ACCESS SPECIAL OFFERS
- Order ahead and pay for food from thousands of restaurants.
- View participating merchants on a map to see what’s close to you.
- Access special offers that are automatically applied at checkout. Usage restrictions apply.
- Currently available in select markets only.
PAY WITH POINTS
- Redeem your Chase Ultimate Rewards® points for a statement credit to cover all or part of your purchase at participating merchants.
- Sign into the app and press pay, tap the rewardseligible card you’d like to use, and toggle on “Use points”.
- Through this product/service, we’ll automatically apply your points as a statement credit. When using points at checkout, each point is worth $0.008, which means that 100 points equals $0.80 in redemption value.
- You can also use points when ordering ahead, just toggle on “Use points” at checkout.
MANAGE YOUR SPENDING
- Easily check the available credit line(s) for your eligible Chase credit card(s) and any available funds in your debit and Chase Liquid accounts.
- See your transactions from the past 90 days.
- Chase Pay uses the same security measures as chase.com and the Chase Mobile® app.
- We also give merchants a unique device account number (token) instead of sharing your actual card number to process the payment.
- You’ll continue to be protected against unauthorized purchases and notified of suspicious activity as you are today.
To learn more, visit chasepay.com.
The Chase Pay® Mobile App is available for select mobile devices. Download the Chase Pay® Mobile App and enroll with your eligible mobile device. There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rate charges may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider.
Chase Pay is available for use with all eligible Chase Visa® consumer credit cards, debit cards and Chase Liquid® cards. At this time, Chase Pay doesn’t accept business credit card, business debit cards or Mastercard® cards.
Order ahead and pay functionality is available in select markets, with additional markets being added soon.
Chase credit cards are issued by Chase Bank USA, N.A. Accounts subject to credit approval.
Debit cards are provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.
Chase Freedom Mobile App Details & Overview
Chase Freedom Mobile is an application developed by JPMorgan Chase & Co. and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 9.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Download the Chase Freedom Mobile app and use on your iPhone or iPad. Click here to download the app for Android or Windows devices.
Developer site: Support
What's new in version 1.601
- Pay with your Chase Ultimate Rewards® points at participating merchants and we’ll automatically apply your points as a statement credit. - View participating merchants on a map to see what’s close to you. - Minor bug fixes and improvements.