A new word game experience! Inspired by classic word games, WordHue gives finding words a decidedly colorful twist. WordHue was written exclusively for iOS, contains Game Center support, and is universal for iOS and iPad. WordHue contains 2 different modes: Zen Mode, and Time Attack. For those looking for a more leisurely game, Zen Mode lets you find words at your own pace. For a more visceral experience, Time Attack mode will put your brain to the test. Each mode is available in Random mode, as well as a Daily, where everyone in the world is given the exact same puzzle.
- Exclusively for iOS. Supports iOS 7.1 and up on iPhone 4s and up, and is universal for iPad
- Game Center Support
- Every time you use a letter, its value increases
- Match tiles to the color meter to advance levels and get more time/turns
- Create your own Double and Triple word score tiles by making longer words
- Zen Mode: plan out your moves for the maximum score
- Time Attack Mode: quickly create words to beat the timer
- Daily Puzzles: each day, everyone playing gets the same 2 daily puzzles, so you can compare your scores to friends
- Unlockable color schemes, with no In App Purchases
- Multiple difficulty levels, including a new kids difficulty
Need help? Use our walkthrough or sign up and make your contribution today.
WordHue App Details & Overview
WordHue is a word video game for iOS, developed by Heath Halverson. The app is compatible with iOS 7.1 or later on the following devices: iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Download the WordHue app and play on your iPhone or iPad. Click here to download the app for Android or Windows devices.
Developer site: Support
What's new in version 1.2.1
Fixed bug with background music