For millenniums, the dinosaurs fought the evil Asteroidians across the galaxy. As they thought them defeated, the Asteroidians came back and pulverized a dinosaurs colony located on a remote planet, Earth!
The mighty Mechanosaur has to slip in his super-dino costume, jump in his time machine and reverse the situation!
This game is supported by ads, which can be disabled through a one-time IAP.
How to play:
- Touch the screen to turn around the Earth faster.
- Use the moon's gravity to pull asteroids toward it and smash them!
- Onetouch gameplay (bidirectional controls optional)
- Unlock and battle new Asteroidians as you progress
- Discover new meanings of life hidden inside the Earth
- Unlock and learn to use new powerups
- Evolve new creatures on high scores or meet the random insults generator otherwise!
- Game Center leaderboards and achievements
- Learn about the Asteroidians from the museum
- Awesome original soundtrack
What's new in version 1.0.3
- Fixed an infinitely expanding file data size bug - Added an option for a bidirectional controls mode, available from the pause menu or the extras menu - Revamped the difficulty progression to make it much smoother early on
Need help? Use our walkthrough or sign up and make your contribution today.
The Mechanosaur Hijacks the Moon app game is now available for free on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 6.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Download Mechanosaur Hijacks the Moon and play on your iPhone or iPad. You can find links to download the app here.
Developer site: Support
Mechanosaur Hijacks the Moon Has Add-Ons
Note: Add-ons available as in-app purchases
Reviews (See all reviews)
great but need improvement
Love it almost completely
Great, just needs some work.
Not a bad game...but not a good one
Charming and simple, but also horribly imbalanced.
Concept and Carryout