~ Apple's iPad Game of the Year 2015 ~
~ TIME Magazine Game of the Year 2015 ~
Prune is a love letter to trees. A game about the beauty and joy of cultivation.
With a swipe of a finger, grow and shape your tree into the sunlight while avoiding the dangers of a hostile world. Bring life to a forgotten landscape and uncover a story hidden deep beneath the soil.
• A unique digital plant for your pocket
• Beautiful, minimalist art and a super clean interface—it's just you and the trees
• Meditative music and sound design for you to zen out to
• No IAP, no monetization strategy, no currencies
• Share screenshots of your unique tree creations with friends
• Synchronize progress across all your devices using iCloud
----- RECEPTION -----
"Unlike anything I've played before... the kind of experience I want to pull out to show my friends." - The Verge
"Wildly creative, totally addictive, and oddly soothing" - Entertainment Weekly
"Prune is a gorgeous and unique experience." - 5/5 TouchArcade
"Prune is an awe-inspiring work of digital poetry that transcends its initial subject material to explore a much larger, much more complex theme, in an articulate and powerfully moving manner" - 10/10 Pocket Gamer
"A collaboration that feels more like a dance than puzzle-solving." - Kill Screen
----- AWARDS -----
• Winner - Best Upcoming Game - 11th International Mobile Gaming Awards
• Finalist - IndieCade Festival 2015
• Official Selection - Brazil's FILE Festival
• Runner-Up - IndiePlus "Make Something Great" Contest
• Official Selection - Out of Index Experimental Games Festival
Need help? Watch our Walkthrough or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.0.68
Fixed the game progress bug (hopefully for good). Really, really sorry for any frustration this has caused. This has been an elusive bug to fix, only affecting certain players on certain versions of iOS/Prune. NOTE: This update will not restore lost progress. If you've been affected by this, please do not hesitate to contact me and I'll try my best to help. -Joel (email@example.com)
Rank in top paid apps
Prune requires iOS version 6.0 or later on the following device models: iPhone 7 ,iPhone 6 ,iPhone 5 ,iPad 3 ,iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Click the button below to download it from the iTunes store using your iPhone or visit the app's download page for android and other platforms.
Developer site: Prune support
Recent Reviews (See app reviews)
Rewarding, relaxing, & irrationally meaningful.. Prune isn't really a game, since there's nothing to win or lose but its central metaphor: nurturing a living thing...
Fun and relaxing. I really enjoy playing this game. It's pretty and simple artwork gives a great mellow vibe.
Why is everyone raving?. This game has good music, a cool idea for a puzzle game, but it really doesn't rise above other games...
Very beautiful, needs more levels!!. I loved this game! The music and the graphics are very simplistic but absolutely gorgeous. However, it goes by far...
Goood. It's really fun and addicting once you start playing