• 4.5 out of 5, Editor's Choice - 148Apps
• "One of my current favorites of the genre." 4 out of 5- TouchArcade
• "A perfect entry point for kids and genre newcomers." - MacLife
• "An innovative tower defense game, delivering an entirely different and fresh gaming experience." - AppsGoer
• "Great graphics and funny sound effects" - APPgefahren.de
Todd Rex wants steak. Todd Rex wants YOUR steak. Are you gonna let him take it? No way! Go Home, Dinosaurs!
Stop hordes of marauding Dinos from crashing your party in the world’s premier BBQ defense simulator! Unlock powerful towers that act like weaponized puzzle pieces. Take control of a rock-throwing, coconut-gathering gopher to build your defenses. With adorable characters and intense strategy, Go Home Dinosaurs is accessible enough for kids and challenging enough for adults.
Go Home Dinosaurs Features:
• Highly innovative, bar-setting defense gameplay
• A beautiful, vibrant 3D world and adorable characters
• 60 levels of Dino brawling action spread across three worlds!
• 18 collectible cards that feature a colorful cast of characters, including DJ G04, a trio of robot buddies, and a Meteor-summoning Mad Scientist!
• Adorable Dinos with individual traits and personalities
• Insane boss levels!
• Challenging strategic gameplay involving fitting together colorful, puzzle piece shaped defenses
• Carefully pick your defenses before each level
• Purchase costumes and powerups for your gopher with coins you earn beating levels (no IAP)
• Don't like steaks? Change them out in Veggie Mode!
What's new in version 1.2
* Optimized for iOS 7 * Approved for ages 9-11 and above. It kind of always was, but now it's official!
Need help? Use our walkthrough or sign up and make your contribution today.
Rank in top paid apps
The Go Home Dinosaurs app game is now available for $4.99 on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 6.0 or later on the following devices: iPad 3 and iPad Mini or newer.
Download Go Home Dinosaurs and play on your iPhone or iPad. You can find links to download the app here.
Developer site: Support