HBO NOW is the new standalone streaming service from HBO, currently available for a limited-time, introductory free trial. Now all you need is the internet to get instant access to all of HBO, including all the big premieres at the same time they air on TV. Watch every episode of every season of Game of Thrones, True Detective, The Jinx, Girls, The Sopranos, The Wire and so many more series, as well as hundreds of exclusive movies. A subscription (30-day free trial, then $14.99/month) gets you instant access to the best of HBO: the original series, movies, comedy specials, documentaries, special events and smart talk shows.
How do I watch?
1. Download the HBO NOW app.
2. Subscribe via an in-app purchase using your Apple ID, or log in with credentials provided when subscribing through a participating broadband provider.
3. Create your HBO NOW profile and stream on iOS devices—iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and Apple TV—or on the web at HBONOW.com.
What programming is included?
• More than 2,000 titles, including all seasons of critically acclaimed current series: Game of Thrones, True Detective, Silicon Valley, Girls, Veep and The Leftovers
• Highly-anticipated new, upcoming original programs: HBO Films’ Bessie, starring Queen Latifah, and Nightingale, starring David Oyelowo; Ballers, the comedy starring Dwayne Johnson; The Brink, the comedy starring Jack Black and Tim Robbins; and Westworld, the drama starring Anthony Hopkins and Ed Harris
• The latest hit movies, including: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes and This is Where I Leave You in May; Gone Girl and The Judge in June; and Horrible Bosses 2 and The Maze Runner in July
• Weekly installments of Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, Real Time with Bill Maher and VICE
• HBO Sports documentaries, series and World Championship Boxing events
• Groundbreaking documentary programming such as Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck, Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief, The Jinx: The Life and Deaths of Robert Durst and Oscar-winner Citizenfour
• The best original series and miniseries from yesterday: The Sopranos, Sex and the City, The Wire, Entourage, Band of Brothers, True Blood, The Pacific, Deadwood and more
What’s the difference between HBO GO and HBO NOW?
HBO GO is HBO’s authenticated online streaming service, available at no additional cost to HBO subscribers through their participating television provider. HBO NOW is a new, standalone online streaming service that is available to all customers with a high-speed internet connection.
HBO NOW℠ is only accessible in the U.S. and certain U.S. territories where a high-speed broadband connection is available. Minimum 3G connection is required for viewing on mobile devices. ©2015 Home Box Office, Inc. All rights reserved. HBO®, HBO NOWSM and related channels and service marks are the property of Home Box Office, Inc. All devices, titles and related trademarks are property of their respective owners. For assistance, please visithelp.hbonow.com.
What's new in version 2.5.0
- Released compatibility support for iOS 9 - Optimized for accessibility of HBO content in Apple universal spotlight search - Introduced Picture in Picture functionality - Miscellaneous bug fixes and stability improvements
Rank in top paid apps
App Updates (View More)
HBO NOW App Details
HBO NOW is an application developed by HBO and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 7.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Below are the links to download the app on iOS. To download the app for Android, click here.
Developer site: Support
HBO NOW App Add-Ons
Note: Add-ons available as in-app purchases