Free stock trading. Stop paying up to $10 for every trade.
Robinhood for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch is a free download that allows people to buy and sell stocks for free! View market data in real-time, build a personalized watchlist, and place trades with a few taps.
Robinhood for iPhone
- Free trading refers to $0 commissions for Robinhood Financial self-directed individual cash or margin brokerage accounts that trade U.S. listed securities via mobile devices. SEC & FINRA regulatory fees may apply.
- Access market data and quotes in real-time
- Build a personalized stock watchlist with historical market data and detailed charts
- Place market, limit, stop loss, stop limit, and good till cancelled orders
- Track your portfolio through our Notification Center widget
- Quickly tell when the markets are open and closed, with simple color schemes
Robinhood for Apple Watch
- Check your portfolio’s overall performance
- Peek at your watchlist and view detailed information
- Buy and sell stocks
- Authenticate quickly with Touch ID or set a custom PIN code
- Your sensitive personal information is fully encrypted using SSL
- Robinhood Financial is a member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC), which protects securities customers of its members up to $500,000 (including $250,000 for claims for cash). Explanatory brochure available upon request or at www.sipc.org.
Please read important disclosures below:
All investments involve risk and the past performance of a security, or financial product does not guarantee future results or returns. Keep in mind that while diversification may help spread risk it does not assure a profit, or protect against loss, in a down market. There is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities, or other financial products. Investors should consider their investment objectives and risks carefully before investing.
Margin trading involves interest charges and risks, including the potential to lose more than deposited or the need to deposit additional collateral in a falling market. Before using margin, customers must determine whether this type of trading strategy is right for them given their specific investment objectives, experience, risk tolerance, and financial situation.
System response, execution price, speed, liquidity, market data, and account access times are affected by many factors, including market volatility, size and type of order, market conditions, system performance, and other factors.
All securities and investments are offered to self-directed customers by Robinhood Financial, LLC, member FINRA (www.finra.org) & SIPC (www.sipc.org). Robinhood Financial, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robinhood Markets, Inc.
What's new in version 5.23.0
Hi Robinhoodies! Here’s what’s new under the hood: Support for Automatic Deposits! Schedule transfers on a weekly, twice a month, monthly, or quarterly basis PNC and Silicon Valley Bank are now supported by Instant Account Verification Added ability to change the email address linked to your account from within the app Improved performance and stability Squashed a few bugs Thanks for choosing Robinhood & have a merry day!
Rank in top paid apps
Robinhood requires iOS version 7.0 or later on the following device models: iPhone 6 ,iPhone 5 ,iPad 3 ,iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Click the button below to download it from the iTunes store using your iPhone or visit the app's download page for android and other platforms.
Developer site: Robinhood support
Awsome. Free trades and a chance to learn about investing. Great app
Great start for new investors. Free trades?? No fancy options to confuse newbies as well.
Need iPad App. I just downloaded this app on my phone to check it out. Haven't done much with it yet and just...
5 Stars for Robinhood. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Five Star. Excellent for the stock enthusiast.