Besides having 36 amazingly versatile, high-quality filters and a buttery-smooth interface, Fotograf does a bunch of useful things your other photo apps don’t, including:
- Allows you to make your own presets by tweaking builtin filters or saving a set of adjustments as your own custom filter.
- If there are, say, 3 filters that you use all the time, save them each as their own custom presets (without any additional adjustments) and they’ll show up at the very front of your list of filters for easy access at all times.
- Has the perfect nofuss manual camera mode, with a single exposure slider, to let you get perfectlyexposed shots without having to mess with a bunch of other settings.
- The app automatically opens to either the inapp camera or your photo library, depending on which you last used, to get you quickly to the part where you’re choosing or taking photos.
- Features a brilliantly simple way to take wellexposed flash photos: when you enable the flash, it turns it on and leaves it on until you take the photo, so you can see the effect the flash will have (and adjust exposure if you want) before taking the shot.
- Works in portrait or landscape mode so if you want to take photos in the app and edit them, you can do so without having to keep changing your phone orientation back and forth.
- You can take photos and have them autosaved in any filter just longpress on a filter to enter the inapp camera in autofilter mode for that filter, and every photo you take will then be automatically filtered and saved to your library.
- There’s no silly and annoying extra step of having to import photos into a separate inapp library just load and save things directly to and from your camera’s existing photo library.
- The filters are grouped into collapsible sets, so you can hide whole sets of filters you don’t want to worry about.
- Everything in Fotograf is tuned for photo fidelity from the way the inapp camera takes photos to the bit depth of the adjustments (96bit), Fotograf’s entire pipeline is engineered for incredibly high fidelity.
- Use our desktop app, CameraBag Photo, to fully craft your own filters using a huge array of adjustment tools, and import them for use in Fotograf.
What's new in version 1.4.1
- Fixed memory bug on file save introduced in 1.4.0 (caused crash after multiple saves) - Be sure to also check out the newest version of CameraBag Photo for Mac, which you can use to design custom filters to use in Fotograf!
Rank in top paid apps
App Updates (View More)
Fotograf App Details
Fotograf is an application developed by Nevercenter. Co. and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 8.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Below are the links to download the app on iOS. To download the app for Android, click here.
Developer site: Support
Fotograf App Add-Ons
Filter Set: Color Washes
Filter Set: Monocolor
Filter Set: Philip Edsel
Import Filters From CameraBag for Mac/PC
Filter Set: Filtered B+W
Filter Set: Vintage
Filter Set: Love Taza
Filter Set: Portrait
Filter Set: Mattes
Note: Add-ons available as in-app purchases