The American Red Cross Blood Donor App puts the power to save lives in the palm of your hand. Donating blood and platelets is easier than ever. Find nearby Red Cross blood drives, schedule appointments, earn rewards from premier retailers, follow your blood’s journey from donation through delivery (when possible), and create or join a lifesaving team and track its impact on a national leaderboard.
• Find local blood drives and donation centers quickly and easily
• Convenient, easy appointment scheduling and rescheduling
• Receive appointment reminders
• Manage contact preferences
• Keep track of your blood donations (whole blood, double red cells, and platelets) to see your impact
• Get geo-targeted blood shortage alerts let you know if your blood type is needed in your area
• Snap a selfie during your blood donation and share it through social media
• Claim rewards from participating retailers for giving blood or platelets
• Track your blood donation from donation through delivery (when possible)
• Join or create a lifesaving team, recruit other blood donors and view rankings on a national leaderboard
• Earn unique badges to proudly share your achievements via social media, text, or email
Blood Donor by American Red Cross App Details & Overview
Blood Donor by American Red Cross is an application developed by American Red Cross and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 9.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Download the Blood Donor by American Red Cross app and use on your iPhone or iPad. Click here to download the app for Android or Windows devices.
What's new in version 1.4.5
Along with General performance & stability improvements, this build includes a host of bug fixes: • Fixed app sometimes freezing when trying to find appointments. • Fixed crash when tapping 'back' during the location search. • Improved the experience when attempting to book an appointment within the ineligibility period. • Fixed an issue when booking appointments across time zones.