We've taken weather data to the next level with WunderStation for iPad and iPad Pro. WunderStation brings you rapid-fire current conditions, forecasts, and historical weather data from any weather station in Weather Underground's network of over 180K+ personal weather stations. View, analyze, share and compare data from local personal weather stations with elegant, customizable graphs, infographics, animated wind direction, rainfall totals, and more! Whether you own a personal weather station or you just like to dive into the data, WunderStation is the app for you!
WunderStation allows you to customize how you view and analyze weather data. Add any station from our network to your list of stations to compare current and historical conditions. Drag, drop, add or delete content widgets from the dashboard to view the data that's most important to you. Expand individual widgets and toggle between an animated infographic view or a graph view, and add layers for additional measurements to compare trends over time. In addition to the standard weather measurements, WunderStation can also chart additional sensors (indoor temperature and humidity, UV index, and solar radiation).
About Weather Underground's Personal Weather Station (PWS) Network:
Our PWS network is comprised of over 140,000 individually-owned weather stations across the globe that send live weather conditions to us as often as every 2.5 seconds. Started in 2001, the Weather Underground PWS network was developed to address the growing need for our meteorologists to gain access to more granular data. The network allows us to access weather data from actual neighborhoods, not just from the closest airport. Our meteorologists spent over five years developing and testing this revolutionary forecasting system, which leverages the constant stream of neighborhood weather data that we receive from our community of dedicated personal weather station owners around the globe.
• View current conditions from any weather station including temperature, feels-like temperatures, wind speed and direction, wind gusts, humidity, dew point, pressure, rain accumulation and rate, and moon phase
• 10-day and hourly forecasts including temperature, feels like, dewpoint, pressure, humidity, chance of precipitation, cloud cover, wind speed and direction, sunrise and sunset
• Historical highs and lows for temperature, humidity, pressure, rain accumulation, rain rate, and dewpoint viewable by days, weeks, months, or years
• Sky conditions including sunrise, sunset, total hours of day, total hours of night, and moon phases
• Rainfall totals and rain rate, with ability to set your own water year
• Customizable graphs: overlay as many or as few measurements as you'd like and compare historical conditions
• Drag, drop, add or delete content widgets to create a customized experience according to your data preferences
• Animated wind direction, rainfall totals, and temperature
• Toggle between different viewing options: infographic or graph view
• View a map of over 180K+ weather stations in Weather Underground's network and save any station to your list
• Swipe right and left to view your saved stations
For PWS owners:
• Update your personal weather station's status to better serve others viewing your station's data
• Indoor temperature and humidity, solar radiation, and UV index widgets available for stations that have these extra sensors
What's new in version 1.2.4
WunderStation – Weather from your neighborhood requires iOS version 8.0 or later on the following device models: iPad 3 and iPad Mini or newer.
Click the button below to download it from the iTunes store using your iPhone or visit the app's download page for android and other platforms.
Developer site: WunderStation – Weather from your neighborhood support
Super!. A great way tomseemamstation in another personal way!
The best app. I've been using this app since it was first available and refer to it multiple times each day. It's one...
Great app -- but.... I've been using this app for years and love the look and amount of info it offers at a glance....
Love this Weather Tool!. What's better than being able to access weather info, measurements, etc. in your surrounding area--there are so many! Love it!
Still a few bugs, but useful anyway. I use it every day. Very handy.