Hitlist - Cheap Flights, Travel Deals and Airline Tickets iOS
Hitlist - Cheap Flights, Travel Deals and Airline Tickets icon

Hitlist - Cheap Flights, Travel Deals and Airline Tickets

by TripCommon LLC

Universal App - Designed for both iPhone and iPad.

Price: Free

One of TIME's 50 Best Apps of 2016.

Travel more for less. Tell us about the trips you want to take, and we'll tell you when or where to go.

We send you the best deals, tailor made just for you and your interests. We scan millions of fares and bring you the best itineraries to help you know the optimal time to travel.

Hitlist has been featured in the New York Times, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, The Next Web, LifeHacker, CNBC and more.

• Receive highly targeted travel deals via email or push notifications.
• Access amazing flight deals based around flexible dates or destinations.
• Browse beautiful photos of all your dream destinations.
• Search broadly by continents, regions, beaches, islands, activities, and more.
• View historical airfare prices and make smarter travel purchases.
• See where your friends want to go and plan your next trip together!
• Enjoy travel themed stickers designed by our friends at flat-icons.com

Hitlist is brought to you by a team of dedicated international travelers who believe that travel is vital to health, happiness, and, you know, world peace. Join the movement and download Hitlist today.

Hitlist - Cheap Flights, Travel Deals and Airline Tickets App Details & Overview

Hitlist - Cheap Flights, Travel Deals and Airline Tickets is an application developed by TripCommon LLC and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 9.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.

Download the Hitlist - Cheap Flights, Travel Deals and Airline Tickets app and use on your iPhone or iPad. Click here to download the app for Android or Windows devices.

Developer site: Support

What's new in version 5.0.0

Faster loading means you get your cheap flights faster. Also various bug fixes and improvements.

Rank in top paid apps

Ranking - Apps (iPhone) - United States
  • Hitlist - Cheap Flights, Travel Deals and Airline Tickets is a highly rated app with 4.5 stars.

App Updates (View More)

  • Release v2.1 Jul 18, 2014

App Data

Current Version: 5.0.0
File Size: 49Mb
Genre: Travel
Publisher: TripCommon LLC
Content Rating: 4+
Users Rating: 4.50 (5 reviews)
QR Code

QR-code

Scan to download the app!

Send Me Price Drop Emails

Track this app for price drops.
Download on the App Store

Hitlist - Cheap Flights, Travel Deals and Airline Tickets App Add-Ons

No add-ons has been found...

Hitlist - Cheap Flights, Travel Deals and Airline Tickets Reviews

I love it!

Rated 5 out of 5
By EmyKatetx on June 21, 2017
I have a few different travel apps and this one has surpassed them. I have had great deals come up...

Love-- but needs a one way function

Rated 4 out of 5
By Lucy271649592761 on June 20, 2017
I love this app, but it needs a one-way option.

Hard to find all destinations.

Rated 4 out of 5
By Tas123321 on June 14, 2017
I was able to check 70% of the world but I can't find the other 30%. A simple work around is to...

My go to travel app

Rated 4 out of 5
By vvla on June 10, 2017
I REALLY like this app. It's easy to use, the fare deals are legit; they don't disappear or change to...

Excellent

Rated 5 out of 5
By Fiv_0 on June 7, 2017
The travel app ever...easy to use....has alot of cheap deals.

Weekend getaway - A way to get awesomeness.

Rated 5 out of 5
By Xucuica on June 5, 2017
Incredible new favorite tool in my travel trunk of apps. When I'm looking to live light and see the world...

Suggestions

Rated 3 out of 5
By Anonyrn on June 3, 2017
Need to allow multiple origin airports. Most large cities have more than one. Also notifications do not seem to allow...

Similar Apps