Attend and participate in online events while you’re on the move.
• Join easily by tapping the online event link in an invite email or your calendar.
• Use a single tap to dial in to the phone conference or connect to audio using WiFi or 4G/3G.
• View the event speaker’s slide presentations up close.
• Participate in polls, raise your hand and ask the event speaker a question.
• View up to 6 webcams on any iOS device.
In addition to the above, as an organizer you can
• Schedule Webinars
• View previously scheduled Webinars
• View the number of registrants for an upcoming Webinar
• Share a Webinar registration link via email, SMS, twitter, facebook and more.
In addition to the above, as a panelist you can use your iPad to
• Share your webcam
• Share a document from your favorite cloud storage app
• Chat with other panelists and organizers
HOW TO JOIN AN EVENT
There is no purchase necessary to attend a GoToWebinar event. Two easy ways to join:
• Tap an event link in the invite email or your calendar.
• Tap the GoToWebinar icon after you download the app and enter the session ID.
NOTE: Presenter controls can be passed to anyone in the event if they have content to share. If you’re using an iPad, you can access and present content stored on cloud services.
• Upon joining an event, you will automatically connect to audio through your Internet connection (WiFi or 4G/3G).
• For the best audio experience, plug a headset into your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
• If you prefer to dial in over your phone line, you can do that with a single tap after joining the event.
• If you are attending the event in person, easily disconnect from audio any time so you can continue to participate in polls and see the speaker’s presentation up close.
NOTE: Due to network constraints, iPhone users on the Verizon network will be unable to join the event and dial in over the phone at the same time.
If additional presenters are using webcams, you will automatically see them upon joining the event.
• GoToWebinar presenters can turn on webcams by tapping the webcam icon then the Share My Webcam button.
• While it is possible to stream video over a 4G/3G connection, WiFi is recommended to avoid charges with your network carrier.
What's new in version 22.214.171.1243
- Added support for Japanese and Korean languages - Bug Fixes & improvements
The GoToWebinar app game is now available for free on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 9.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Download GoToWebinar and use it on your iPhone or iPad (See button below). You can find links to download the app here.
Developer site: Support
GoToWebinar Has Add-OnsNo add-ons has been found...
First time user!
Easy to use on cell & good audio/video
Cuts in and out
Easy to connect / Sounds Great